What is your favorite site to download R cover art?

Discussion in 'DVD' started by John*C, May 23, 2004.

1. John*C

John*C Stunt Coordinator

Man I have a slew of sites to grab a image then print it for a damaged or too old looking full cover art or a disc that came with no chapter menu. List them please a few of mine are DVDcoverart.com, cdcoverscc, Best Covers in r2 and they have most of the countries of the world on that one and better hirez covers than CDcc. [​IMG]

2. Jeff_HR

Jeff_HR Producer

As far as I'm concerned the ONLY worthwhile site is DVDcoverart.com. Their quality is better that any other site.

3. John*C

John*C Stunt Coordinator

Agreed Jeff but their 'artists' are churning out dozens of the same new title, while leaving the olders titles to cdcc covers. I have quite a few from 1997 on up, not all are 2004. I am a member of dvdcoverart.com and have downloaded over 640 covers and inserts. I get sick of waiting for the artists to get off their arses of making too many of the same, it's either "The Lord of the Rings" or "Harry Potter". I need The Cassandra Crossing, Cutaway, Hard Times, breakheart Pass, World War 2 in Color, silkwood, Billy Joel Volume 3, Cream Farewell Concert and dozens more, I would update from CDcc covers in a New york minute! Good old mom threw out hundreds of empty cases and inserts, she didn't know the Discs were in machines capable of holding 300 + 1!

4. Jeff_HR

Jeff_HR Producer

Yes John, that can be a big problem with DVDCA. I've done some covers myself, but they're not on DVDCA. I had a big "problem" with DVDCA.