What's new

What is your favorite site to download R cover art? (1 Viewer)

John*C

Stunt Coordinator
Man I have a slew of sites to grab a image then print it for a damaged or too old looking full cover art or a disc that came with no chapter menu. List them please a few of mine are DVDcoverart.com cdcoverscc, Best Covers in r2 and they have most of the countries of the world on that one and better hirez covers than CDcc. :)

Jeff_HR

Senior HTF Member
As far as I'm concerned the ONLY worthwhile site is DVDcoverart.com. Their quality is better that any other site.

John*C

Stunt Coordinator
Agreed Jeff but their 'artists' are churning out dozens of the same new title, while leaving the olders titles to cdcc covers. I have quite a few from 1997 on up, not all are 2004. I am a member of dvdcoverart.com and have downloaded over 640 covers and inserts. I get sick of waiting for the artists to get off their arses of making too many of the same, it's either "The Lord of the Rings" or "Harry Potter". I need The Cassandra Crossing, Cutaway, Hard Times, breakheart Pass, World War 2 in Color, silkwood, Billy Joel Volume 3, Cream Farewell Concert and dozens more, I would update from CDcc covers in a New york minute! Good old mom threw out hundreds of empty cases and inserts, she didn't know the Discs were in machines capable of holding 300 + 1!

Jeff_HR

Senior HTF Member
Yes John, that can be a big problem with DVDCA. I've done some covers myself, but they're not on DVDCA. I had a big "problem" with DVDCA.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks