What's new

What is www.bww.com? (1 Viewer)

Paul_Medenwaldt

Supporting Actor
Last nite me and my wife went to the new Borders Books in our town. While I was looking around in the computer books area a man starts a conversation with me. It started off simple with what kind of work do you do and so on.
Well during the conversation he slipped in that he has his own Internet marketing business and then he went on to other things. Then a few times during the conversation he keeps saying that he hates corporate america (yea i didn't like the new Boston CD either).
Now i've heard this same stuff before from a guy last year when we went to Target but never stayed around long enough to find out what his deal was.
I also have heard this when being pitched for Amway and Meleluka (sp??)
Does anyone here know anything about this supposed business. It sounds like a marketing scheme. The guy gave me his card with the web address www.bww.com/overview. I tried signing up with a password to get into the site but i never received the password in an email
And even if it is legit, why would I want to hang around stores and strike up conversations with people trying to get them into this business.
Paul

Leila Dougan

Screenwriter
From my brief analysis, that site appears to be the central hosting place of all Quixtar (Amway) individual sites. I don't know what "bww" stands for exactly, but from what I read it sounds like their business team.

So it sounds that your initial reaction was indeed right on.

Paul_Medenwaldt

Supporting Actor
I found out what the deal is.

It's Quixtar, which is Amway.

Its funny because i was reading in a newsgroup about Quixtar and this person's experience was the same, but it was at a Barnes & Noble.

Paul

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks