What's new

What is "UNFORGETTABLE" like? (1 Viewer)

Martin Jeeves

Supporting Actor
Hi!

I loved Jon Dahl's "The Last Seduction", "Red Rock West" and "Joy Ride".

What is "Unforgettable" like? Both the film AND the DVD disc itself?

Thanks,

M

MaxY

Hmm I forget. :D
Sorry that was bad. :)
Actually I am interested in hearing comments as well. I remember the movie coming out and that it had Liota and Fiortino (SP?) and I never did actually see it.
Thanks for reminding me of a DVD I need to look for.
Max

David Brashear

Stunt Coordinator
An average suspense thriller. Liotta tries to find out who murdered his wife by by utilizing a new drug that allows him to experience the memories of other people first-hand. Interesting premise, I say it's worth a rental.

Andy Olivera

Screenwriter
It's an intriguing premise, well acted and directed. Above average, though I wouldn't call it great. That's my capsule review, since I haven't seen the film in years. All I remember in detail is the robbery. Plus, it's John Dahl, so you know it'll be beautiful. You can't really go wrong for $14.95(I'm sure you could find it for $10)...

Jussi Tarvainen

Second Unit
I have no idea about the DVD, but the movie was highly implausible and even ridiculous. It seems that the moment John Dahl was allowed a larger budget, things went to hell. This is a rambling, messy thriller that was a major disappointment to me considering the star power (if you can call Liotta and Fiorentino that) involved.

Is it anamorphic? I'd heard that it was plain widescreen with a mistake on the cover claimimg "Enhanced for widescreen TV's"

Can some one confirm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks