What's new

What is this song? (1 Viewer)

Keith_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kyle
God, this is driving me crazy. I recently heard this song on Tv on one of those music video channels but didn't get the name of it and than again at school today, I can't remember to much about it other than the fact it is a rock song and it is talking about being young, I'm figuring it has to be a newer song because I keep hearing it in a lot of places but I do not know the name of it. I know my description is not that great but can someone maybe give me a hint where I should be looking? thanks.

Steven K

Supporting Actor
What kind of rock... I was thinking perhaps it was "Freshmen" by The Verve Pipe. It's not really rock, but its a song that people inquire about alot after they hear it.

Keith_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kyle
Steven, I'm real fimilar with "Freshmen" so I know that is not it, to me it sounds like one of those pop punk type songs but I know for a fact it is not Blink182 or Greenday.It's driving me crazy especially since I heard it on the Senior video they showed at school, I wish I knew the people who put that video together over the year so I could ask them.

David Preston

Supporting Actor
Just taking a shot in the dark with maybe its Good Charlote I don't know all their songs but I think their new one is Anthem. If you have a Wal-Mart around you can go there and scan the cd and listen to a few songs off a cd may be you can track it down like that. ???

James Edward

Supporting Actor
I'll throw this out as a possibility:

Forever Young, by Alphaville

It's not new, but it was a video, and it was/is VERY popular- it's always winning those 'best song of the 80's' opinion polls on WLIR, a local radio station.

It's probably not the one, but a great tune anyway...

Keith_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kyle
Thanks, for all the tips guys. I did forget we had a music area on the forum:b . Anyways I've tried most of your suggestions and none of them are what I'm looking for, I do now remember a little bit of the song which may help, theres a part that goes something like "growing up was fun but growing old isn't" or maybe "growing up was fun but not as fun as being old" something along those lines. Once again, I'm pretty sure that this is a new song but I could be wrong.

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member

Nah- more just a fan of the Music area. Just frustrated to see such a potentially interesting area get ignored, and worse when a thread that SHOULD go there ends up here instead.

Keith_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kyle
Ataris - In This Diary?
Thanks so much!! this is definantly it, I'm listening to it right now. I can't believe I didn't think that it was the ataris because the Ataris are one of my favorite groups. Thanks for all your help.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks