What's new

What is this projector worth now? (1 Viewer)

FranklinD

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Helmut
I'm looking to sell my Sony VPL-HS20 projector and I am a little stumped on what the price should be.
I bought it used and it is currently at about 300 hours on the 3rd replacement bulb, I think. Everything seems to be in working order and it would come with the PJ-Multi connector, power cord, a ceiling mount w/ extension bar(~$50 new, I think) and I will POSSIBLY throw in a HDMI and a DVI cable, both being 16~20ft.
I'm having trouble finding current prices for these projectors because they have been out of production for some time now. If anyone can offer any information or advice on this it is greatly appreciated!
**I understand that there is a classified section on here but, the point of this post is not to advertise this projector on here. Hopefully I'm not breaking any forum rules, I guess. lol. I will more than likely try to sell locally first. I just really need input on a good price for this stuff.**
Thanks!

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
my guess would be "not much".
www.ebay.com may be of assistance.
Projector technology has changed so fast, with some PJs now offering 4K resolution.
this would be a good projector for "kids" and video gaming.
Consider making a donation to a church or charity group and take a tax write off ?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks