What's new

What is this movie? (1 Viewer)

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
Sounds like Memento, though the description hardly does it justice. Where is the description from?

M.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
If it was "a gal with memory loss turns out to have been a hitman", then it would be The Long Kiss Goodnight. Otherwise, I agree...Memento sounds like the one.

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
Why memento, he's no hitman, he just seeks revenge.
Like I said, the description hardly does it justice. But there's one reading of Memento in which Leonard is simply being used by Teddy as a hitman, and the revenge "plot" may be entirely fictional. (But let's not debate it here; for all we know, Bill is asking about an entirely different film. He hasn't given us much to go on.)

M.

Kelly V

Stunt Coordinator
Manchurian Candidate?

I belive the character that is the "hitman" does experience short term memory loss becuse of the "conditioning" which has turned him into a killer. It doesn't exactly fit your scenario. but it's in the ballpark. ;)

Bill Griffith

Supporting Actor
Guy also tatoos reminders on his body.

I have no other information on the movie, one of my co-workers was saying he just saw this movie where this guy with short term memory loss was hired by someone to be a hitman. And to remember things he would right them down on his body.

I thought it sounded strange, and has a chance to be funny with people screwing with him and him always forgetting things.

Not sure if this happens in the film though.

Mike_J_D

Stunt Coordinator
Sounds Like Momento to me. He writes stuff down so he can remember the clues he has learned. But I really don't recall him being a Hitman per say. More like out for revenge. Maybe I need to rewatch it. Mike D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks