What's new

What is this movie? (Bill Pullman plays Maid) (1 Viewer)

Joshua Clinard

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joshua Clinard
Last night I started watching a movie half-way through. They never did announce the name of the movie during the commercial, and before it was completely through, I switched to Jay Leno, so I did not catch the credits. I need help identifying the movie.

Bill Pullman plays an executive I belieive, but he pretends to be a maid because he's attracted to this woman. She has a little girl that's about 5 yearsold , and she is little hyper. He works wonders with the child, and is instantly hired. He spends part of the movie trying to avoid her boss, which I believe is also his boss. As far as I can tell, they both work for an insurance claims company, or a law firm. I am not sure how it ends, but they fall in love during the part I saw. Hope that's enough to go on.

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
You sure it was Bill Pullman?

I did a search of the movies he's done that I've not seen yet and nothing matches up.

Joshua Clinard

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joshua Clinard
Pax. If it wasn't Bill Pullman, it sure looks like him. Another bit of info I remembered. In one scene, he caters a dinner to the woman and her guests, but has to do so in a hurry because he does not want her boss to recognize him.

Todd Phillips

Second Unit
The Maid starring Martin Sheen.

Yahoo TV is excellent for looking up what you where watching yesterday. I just plugged in your Abilene zip code and looked at Monday's listings. (After I figured out that your "yesterday" was "Monday")

Joshua Clinard

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joshua Clinard
Thanks for the help. I didn't realize that on Yahoo you can see the schedule for past TV programs. I'll have to remember that next time.

Whoops. I thought it was still Tuesday when I posted the original question. It was 12 minitues after midnight, my time.

It was a good movie from what I saw, and I would definately like to see it again. Sadly, it's not available on DVD yet. Anyone heard any rumors about it?

Hunter P

Screenwriter
Bill Pullman was in Wyatt Earp with Kevin Costner.
Kevin Costner was in JFK with Martin Sheen...which also starred KEVIN BACON!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation821
Recent bookmarks