What's new

What is this anime? (1 Viewer)

Joshua Clinard

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joshua Clinard
A while back I happened to have a roomate that watched anime, and I am interested in this one series he was watching, but I can't remember the name of it. I only saw a few eps, but I knew someone on here could help.

Here's the setting.

There is this world, and it's inside some sort of bubble. Maybe it's a floating city, I don't know. Beneath the surface, a spaceship is crashed. There are a boy, the piolot and girl who are stranded. They try to fix the ship, while they are waiting to be rescued. During their time down there, they become very close, and romance happens. It's not spelled out, but you can tell they have feelings. They finally get rescued. When they get to the surface, they find the city in ruins, and begin to help rebuild. The guy has a job at a restuarant, and the girl lives upstairs. She kind of ignores him. He goes off to join some robot police force of some kind.

rob007

Grip
Real Name
Robert
It might be Robotech.
I remember in one of the episodes that the main guy and girl characters crash in a remote section of a spaceship and have to live together for a while. Upon release they find out that their old city from back on Earth is now in the bowels of this huge alien spaceship that they are aboard and they help to rebuild it.
Also, her parents run a restaurant and he lives upstairs in that restaurant.
Hope this helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks