What's new

what is the name of this movie... (1 Viewer)

Alex-C

Screenwriter
or the link at IMDB if you please....

Its that Godzilla-ish movie with the two gargantuans, a brown one and a green one where they battle one another all movie and then one rescues the other one...one may have been a father and the other a parishoner..I mean, the son.

And one of them gets so annoyed by some awful singing of The Words Get Stuck In My Throat that it leaps out of the water and eats the cheesy lounge singer.

you know...that movie !

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
War Of The Gargantuas.
Loved it btw.:)
P.S...the lounge singer is spared.:D

Alex-C

Screenwriter
ahhhhhhh......thank you.

I was going crazy with the IMDB search engine, searching for Gargantuan with an N....

my bro and I loved watching this on Sat. afternoons back in the 80s. I havent seen it in such a long time. My favorite scene is where one of the gargantuas is getting pulverized by those Japanese DBS satellite electro-magnetic ray things (was I the only one who used to doodle those things endlessly as a kid ?) and the older one goes to rescue him...there is a shot of the older one waving off the army with all the body languange that just reads "I am so disgusted by you...how dare you all hurt us." It gets us rolling every time.

Alex-C

Screenwriter
gargantua.jpg

I've got 2 captions for this one:
"Pardon me, could you direct me to the nearest dentist."
and #2
"Look Damnit, I've been the quarteback for the Broncos since 1983 and when I call a z slot out and up, you run it...Got IT !!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks