What's new

What is the name of this Anime Movie? (1 Viewer)

Kevin Lindsay

Auditioning
I hope one of the resident anime masters can tell me the name of this movie. I saw it a number of years ago when I was channel surfing but can not remember the title.

Basic story is a young man is guarding the daughter of the president in a post apocalyptic city where demons roam freely. The hero posses the normal "supernatural" powers he gained/learned from his father (who was of course killed by the villain) but is kind of anti hero in the fact that he is the reluctant guardian/fighter in this war he cares nothing about. Through the story his destiny is forced upon him until he accepts it and goes the hero route. The hero's main weapon is a "wooden" sword that he uses when battling the demons (the fight I remember is in a subway). The climax of the story is where the villain literally tries to unleash hell by opening a doorway into the the hero's world but the hero finds his fallen fathers sword and wins the day.

I realize some of this is kind of like saying "you know the Simpson's episode where homer goes to Moe's Tavern" but I hope someone will recognize the movie.
Thanks for playing the "Name this movie" game.

That I must saw was one of the animes alot of people see before anything else too well, 'anime'. I havnt been able to look around too much but is there an area designated to anime discussion? If not, there should be one :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks