What's new

What is the final cover art for Catch Me if You Can? (1 Viewer)

Travis_W

Supporting Actor
At first I thought they were using that bad cover with both actors' visible (the one that was geared to the common home video market) but now I've seen advertisements which use the theatrical poster for the cover. I think I missed something but which one is the final cover?

Richard Kim

Senior HTF Member
I saw the DVD out early at a local B&M, and it's the original poster art (thank goodness).

Yumbo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris Caine
the one with them running after each other - click IMDVD to verify or any other retail site.

David Von Pein

Senior HTF Member
Fantastic cover! I really like this one. ........

Then there's this alternate version, with the only differences (it appears) being slightly smaller "arrows"; and "Widescreen" at bottom. ....

Is the "smaller arrow" version the final street version?

Also: Can someone tell me the type of double-disc case that this release is housed in? A single-width Amaray I'm guessing is correct. (*Hoping against the Alpha thick 2-discer.*) :)

David Von Pein

Senior HTF Member
Act fast, kids of the corn!

DeepDiscount just today lowered its price of CMIYC by a tidy lil' sum ($6.07)....to $15.89! Not too shabby for a Spielberg 2-disc release. :emoji_thumbsup: :D

(Get it quick, though. If recent trends hold true to form, that price tag will shoot back up into the $19-$20 range within 10 days.)

Guy_K

Second Unit
I believe it's in a slim double-disc case, and the image above the widescreen cover is the full-screen cover.

David Von Pein

Senior HTF Member
OK. Thank you, Guy. :)

So, the "thick" arrow cover is the FF release eh?

OK...but it doesn't have the "Full Frame" banner at the bottom. :confused:

Perhaps just an image misrepresentation I suppose. It might be cropped @ bottom for the picture.

Yumbo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris Caine
the widescreen banner is on bottom of ours (US).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jebsib
Recent bookmarks