What's new

What is the best brand for speakers among these.. (1 Viewer)

Ashik

Auditioning
Real Name
Ashik
What is the best brand for speakers among these :-
1. Polk
2. Onkyo
3. Pioneer
4.Dali
If u have any better option please mention...
My budget is 500 US dollars sharp...suggest me a 5.1 or 5.1.2 home theater system please....

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Of those choices, if you can get any of the Pioneer Andrew Jones models, that would be my hands-down choice. He designed several of them for Pioneer and his name is usually included in their description. I think the Onkyos are usually only available in a kit with a receiver. I've never even heard of Dali.

Ashik

Auditioning
Real Name
Ashik
Of those choices, if you can get any of the Pioneer Andrew Jones models, that would be my hands-down choice. He designed several of them for Pioneer and his name is usually included in their description. I think the Onkyos are usually only available in a kit with a receiver. I've never even heard of Dali.
I heard of the pioneer andrew jones tower speaker....so please tell me that comparing between polk t50 tower speaker vs pioneer fs52 andrew jones....which would be better.....i will buy a 5.1 system..... So if i choose either of these 2 speakers ; what brand should i buy to complete my setup?

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Nobody can know every speaker, but I would expect the Pioneers to be a pretty clear improvement over the Polks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks