What's new

What is that song that they alwasy play during showdowns in western movies...with the (1 Viewer)

todd stone

Screenwriter
What is that song that they alwasy play during showdowns in western movies...with the eerie whistling

Kevin Leonard

Supporting Actor
I believe you're thinking of the Ennio Morricone piece...it's the opening theme from A Fistful of Dollars, if memory serves.

JasenP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jasen
There is an excellant set of Ennio's scores called A Fistful Of Film Music If you want more "Oooh Eee Oooh Eee Ooooooh, Wah Wah Wah" I suggest you pick it up. ;)

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
JasenP :laugh: HAHAHA, that was perfect.. Now I'll have that running through my head now.
Where's my 10-gallon hat?
Jay

Everlasting Gobstopper

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mark
I believe you're thinking of the Ennio Morricone piece...it's the opening theme from A Fistful of Dollars, if memory serves.
It's actually the theme from The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly. Fistful of Dollars also has a great theme (as does For a Few Dollars More), but it's not that one.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
If it is the "wah wah wah" song, that is from The Good, The Bad and The Ugly. The only Western that I've shown to a room full of my female friends, and that they've all actually liked! Whodathunkit?

Mark Dubbelboer

Screenwriter
on a sidenote i believe that i am the single worst person on the face of the planet at humming or whistling the theme from the good, the bad, and the ugly

most ppl don't even recognize it when i try.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hemolens
Recent bookmarks