What's new

what is that old Jim Henson storyteller tv series, thats now on DVD (1 Viewer)

todd stone

Screenwriter
weird, all the stores I have been to cannot locate that DVD and or do not have it in the store.

It is out, correct?

streeter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
On a related note, I found the video quality to be disappointing on this release. They managed to fit every single episode on a single-sided disc. The picture quality has a hazy look to it, but I'm wondering if it's supposed to be that way. Anyone have any further insights?

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
You can find out more about the series and the DVD release at TVShowsOnDVD, if you need to know more.

I got my copy at Wal-Mart, and also saw it at Target on the week of release. I haven't spotted it at either store afterward. Borders and Best Buy have had it recently in their kids sections. Your Milage May Vary.

Keith Paynter

Screenwriter
I remember the original series, and if I recall, there was a lot of soft focus and a grainy look to the original short-lived show, but compressing the entire run into a single layer DVD is pushing it a bit. A curiosity on the shelves, but I haven't picked it up. (I'm more into Fraggle Rock, and to a lesser extent, Muppets Tonight...)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks