What's new

What is some good mucic..? (1 Viewer)

ErnieGplus

Grip
Whats some good music to test out a sub.
So far I have:

Jurassic Lunch....

Its not really music but but oh well anyways what else is there? I dont care what kind of music it is classical, rock rap, country, movie sound effects whatever....

ErnieGplus

Grip
Music* :) :frowning: :D :emoji_thumbsup: :star:
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif
:rolleyes:1/2 :eek: :crazy: :laugh: :p) :wink: :confused:
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif
htf_images_smilies_chatter.gif
:alien: :cool:
htf_images_smilies_popcorn.gif
:thumbsdown: :angry: :b ;) :frowning: :angry: :star: :thumbsdown: :emoji_thumbsup: :b :D ;) :)

John-Tompkins

Second Unit
Try the the soundtrack from master and commander ..excellant music and good use of the sub ..

Also check out the soundtrack from Braveheart ..great music and awesome bass !

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
Almost any of the Telarc albums with Erich Kunzel & the pops. (fantasy adventure, chiller, round-up etc etc).

Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
A great track for how well a sub renders detail is “Drunk on Love” from Basia’s Sweetest Illusion CD. Check the link for the subwoofer face-off in my signature for info on how it should sound, as well as a few other tracks for testing subtly and detail. I like to turn off the mains for this test so I can hear only the sub, 'cause often what you're looking for from the sub can be reproduced by the mains as well (since information from bass intstuments typically spans both).

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Phil Iturralde

Screenwriter
If you like a modern Big Jazz Band, add Big Phat Band - by three time Emmy Award winner and a multi-Grammy nominee Gordon Goodwin! (sample clips @ his website & CDNow)

His 1st DVD, "Swinging' For The Fences", ...

... supports all three six-channel formats; Dolby Digital, DTS and DVD Audio. Now DualDisc, the other side is PCM CD layer.

Phil

Kenneth Harden

Screenwriter
This CD has a lot of tight, fast, musical bass, not 10 Hz., but it will get you pant cuffs moving. The recording itself is very, very clean.

Massive Attack - Protection:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...glance&s=music

The cool thing is EVERY track offers something different bass-wise, from almost constant 'grumbling' or tight, fast, loud slaps. EDIT: EVERY track has cool bass, 4, 5, 6, etc.

Just get the CD.

I have about 150 other CD's of electronic, dance, trance, techno, IDM, etc. with vast amounts of bass.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks