What's new

WHAT IS GOING ON!!!! scared! (1 Viewer)

raoC

Stunt Coordinator
hi everyone this is my problem, i cannot figure it out and i hope its something very simple and dumb. i have a panasonic sa-he200. all i wanted to do was to connect my xbox to it and feed the video to the tv and play sound through the reciever, simple. i have tried everything but i cannot get video out. nothing from tv monitor out or the seperate outs. is there some setting i am unaware of or is my reciever broken? this really sucks. thanks ahead of time for your thoughts

best regards,
raoc

ChrisWiggles

Senior HTF Member
How do you have the video connected? I'm afraid I'm not familiar with the connections on an x-bos, but you should be able to run the video directly through the TV if you want.

raoC

Stunt Coordinator
hey everyone figured it out. it was my crappy radio shack cable. i switched it out with something i had laying around and it worked perfectly. a lesson learned always use uality cables. i feel a partsexpress order coming. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks