What's new

What is "curb bunny" a slang term for? (1 Viewer)

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Somebody interviews a cyclist who was on a Wheatie's Box and in it, they asked him his most/least favorite moment of being a racer. His answer was that he both loved and hated travelling and "curb bunnies"... Now what/who are "curb bunnies"? I have a guess but not sure...

Jay

Jared_B

Supporting Actor
If it's anything like finding a "snow bunny" when skiing/snowboarding, it's most definitely a good thing

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
A "puck bunny" is a girl that hangs out in hockey rinks/around hockey players, looking to...uh...score. She may or may not have any real interest in the game of hockey itself.

They're in the same league with the girls that go to concerts in order to try and sleep with the band.

I'm guessing a "curb bunnies" and "snow bunnies" are the same thing, only with bicycling and skiing/snowboarding as the object sports.

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
Well, ski-bunnies are just hot women on the slops or at the lodge, so I would figure curb-bunnies are hot women standing on the curb watching the race.

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
I don't make 'em up, I just report 'em.

Of course, if we're going to follow the convention, what the hell might a "Dust Bunny" be? ;)

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
You should see me walk out of my cubicle on days like today when it's like in the mid 80s and I'm wearing my lycra and bike jersey. Hahahaha...

If you want to see some curb bunnies, check out the three major tours, one in Spain, France, and Italy and you can see the "Podium Bunnies" I guess the term would be.

Jay

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks