What's new

What is best way to get digital copy support from fox? (1 Viewer)

Rolando

Screenwriter
Hi guys,

First of all I have to mention that so far support for Digital Copy has been amazing. Most of the time redemption is smooth but I had a few cases where I had a small hiccup response from studios was impressive. Warner Bros, Universal some even answered within the hour of request sent. Honestly to all BRAVO.

Fox on the other hand... well first of all I had 2 problems. I had a hard time finding where to email to get support. found a form, filled it out and waited... one at a time of course about a day apart. Days passed and I finaly got a generic answer. it said sorry for your issue, please send picture of disc and packaging etc.

well I had 2 movies with a problem and the e-mail did not mention which of my 2 requests was being answered... so I replied mentioning this and sent information on both movies. pics of both packages and UPC codes etc as requested.

that reply was almost 2 weeks ago... still no answer...

any recomendations?

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
What's the issue? Maybe members here can help.

Rolando

Screenwriter
Sorry I did not mention it but no I need their help.

one is getting an invalid code error and the other is a 4 disc combo that did not have an insert slip with redemption code. first time that ever happened. was Prometheus bought at Best Buy in Plattsburgh and no inserts, not even ads or coupons. I feel dumb it did not click when I opened it to Watch the film.

I went through a code redemption blitz a few weeks ago and did this all at the same time.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
You could just return it to best buy for an exchange. I don't think that's ever happened to me and I have redeemed hundreds of codes.

Rolando

Screenwriter
I would return/exchange but I bought the disc a few months ago. like I said its my bad for not checking when I opened it. I have tons of iTunes digital files and even a few UV titles as well and I have never had an insert missing either.
if I get a "sorry, you must have lost it or you should have noticed earlier" then I will live with it. But I would appreciate a reply at least.

Rolando

Screenwriter
FOX COMES THROUGH!Well it's only fair to end the thread with mentioning how Fox came through after all and I am happy. Short version is after another unanswered email I decided to call instead. Lady on the phone was super sweet, looked up my ticket and resolved my issue right away. I wish I had just done that to begin with. Great job fox!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks