What's new

What happened to "Zane Grey Theater?" (1 Viewer)

Bob Hug

Screenwriter
Last year, VCI Entertainment announced DVD releases for three vintage TV shows including "Burke's Law," "Honey West," and "Zane Grey Theater." The company successfully released season 1, volume 1 of "Burke's Law" (with volume 2 scheduled for a November 18 release) and the complete "Honey West." However, there's been no word on "Zane Grey Theater" and the show is not even being listed anymore under VCI's "Sneak Peaks" section.

VCI Entertainment: Home

Does anyone know if "Zane Grey Theater" has been dropped by VCI or if they plan to revisit it later?

Bob Hug

Screenwriter
Mystery solved . . . . I sent an E-mail to VCI Entertainment and they responded quickly. "Zane Grey Theatre" is still slated for release, sometime in 2009, though the response that I received was not specific as to exactly when in 2009, but VCI still expects to release it. As to why it doesn't currently appear on their web site . . . . they are currently doing some updates to the site.

Gotta love these independent releasing companies that actually take the time to respond to customer inquiries. Thanks, VCI!

Tim Tucker

Screenwriter
Real Name
Tim Tucker
VCI has great customer service. I placed an order earlier this year, and I think it got garbled by the website. They called me up and asked what my order was supposed to be. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks