What happened to these shows?

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Andres Munoz, Mar 30, 2004.

1. Andres Munoz

Andres Munoz Cinematographer

So whatever happened to 10-8 and Line of Fire?
    I liked 10-8 and thought it was doing good on sundays.
    I know Line of Fire was supposed to be a mini-series but there was no resolution whatsover.

Both cancelled?

2. Jason Seaver

Jason Seaver Lead Actor

I think 10-8 has been cancelled, which is odd, because I seem to recall reading that ABC had picked up the "back nine" on it. I think it's a Touchstone TV production, though, so they could probably rescind the order without much trouble.

Line of Fire was always meant to be a regular series, and is basically in limbo right now. The plan was to fill the time when NYPD Blue was in reruns and then evaluate where to go from there. It did well enough to not get yanked a la Strange World, but apparently not well enough to get shifted to a new timeslot. If I had to bet, I imagine we see the remaining episodes in June and it doesn't get picked up for a second season.

3. Paul_Medenwaldt

Paul_Medenwaldt Supporting Actor

I've never heard of the show 10-8, but Line of Fire is a mid season replacement and is rumored to air the remaining shows for this season soon and maybe return in the fall.

Paul

4. MikeH

MikeH Stunt Coordinator

I remember that 10-8 did get a full season order but then it was scaled back and the season finale was aired Jan 25th. The only way to get to the show's official site is to do a search at abc.com. Too bad I liked this show and felt it was a good lead in for Alias.

Mike

5. Rob T

Rob T Screenwriter

Damn. I figured 10-8 was canceled. It was pretty good too. [​IMG]

Threat Matrix seems to have gotten canceled as well.

6. David_Blackwell

David_Blackwell Screenwriter

I know ABC was originally planning on airing two episodes of 10-8 for the season finale, but they only decided to show one episode and opt for a repat of Alias afterwards. So 10-8 has left the screens with one episode unaired. threat matrix still has two episodes that haven't aired of yet.

Line of Fire has 4 more episodes that ABC hasn't aired yet.

Be Seeing You,
    David Blackwell

P.S. USA Network begins showing the first of three new episodes of the cancelled ABC show Karen sisco and then late April sees the last new episodes of L.A. Dragnet airing on USA.

7. Andres Munoz

Andres Munoz Cinematographer

So what was the season finale for 10-8? I don't recall.

8. Joe Bernardi

Joe Bernardi Supporting Actor

Joe Bernardi
    Here's a vote for Line of Fire to get picked up for (at least) a second season.