What happened to the Profile?

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
No. The profile page was farmed out to some other company for a week or so, and now it's back to normal.

Seth=L

Screenwriter
Real Name
Seth L
So it was a trial then? To be honest I found it to be a nuisance. I use it as my bookmark to the site so I can check my threads and most recent posts for activity.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Yeesh, it's back. The thing I liked about the old profile page was, when someone was talking about a cool signature or a link in a signature, I could click on their avatar (or the space where the avatar would be), and I could see what they were talking about. Also, I could see the larger-sized version of their avatar if it was getting reduced by the software. Now, the signature and avatar are both not shown on a person's profile page. I guess neither of these functions mattered to most people, but I liked them.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, what the hell???? My old avatar is showing up even though it doesn't show up in my profile.

It definitely stinks.

Seth=L

Screenwriter
Real Name
Seth L
With all the changes going on it is really bogging the system down. I didn't have these problems untill Zoints or a little before it appeared.

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
This was something that I was wanting to try out. But it appears that it is slowing things down some so I am going to revert back to the old profile.

Seth=L

Screenwriter
Real Name
Seth L
Thanks for trying it anyway.

My little 533 Mhz processor can't handle the pressure.

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
els