What's new

What happened to the Mens Clothing Store "Structure"? (1 Viewer)

Jason L.

Second Unit
I'm back in the US and I need to get some new clothes. I went to 3 different malls and this store has vanished. What happened to it? It would be a shame if this went under, as it was the only "true" clothing store that was designed for men. I used to shop there a lot back in the day.

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
haha, i loved Structure back in the day. I still have a slick winter jacket from them. Good quality stuff.
Express4men is a really nice store too, but prices went up and the styles are a tad more formal. I have an addiction w/ Banana Republic right now, their clothes seem to fit really nice. If you liked Structure you'll probably like H&M if your mall has one.

Doug Miller

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Doug Miller
Select Sears sell "Structure" brand clothes, they bought the brand a few years ago.

Doug

Alex-C

Screenwriter
ME TOO. I found some old structure shorts that stopped fitting me about 25 pounds ago. Had to give them to Good Will. Great store though.

Leogreen

Auditioning
Real Name
Leo
Hi............ all

I suggested that you go boutiquejacques.com/Suit_Separates.asp Suit Separates | Boutique Jacques[/url] Men’s suits and suit separates provide dignity and eye-catching personality to their users. Please enjoyed.

Structure Guy

Auditioning
Real Name
Nathan
I always wanted to know what happened to Structure. One day it was in the mall and the next it just wasn't. I loved that place in the late nineties but they were always too expensive for me because I was a college kid at the time. I bought a hat at a Structure outlet store in Lloyd Center in Portland Oregon but I lost it somewhere near the movie room at Portland State University during my Danish film class. The only other piece of Structure clothing that I own is actually from Ross dress for less and it is a long sleeved tee shirt that says Structure on it and it has a royal lion on it.

reggiecuracao

Auditioning
Real Name
Reggie Carolina
I just found a facebook page of a Structure store in a mall somewhere in California; i have been searching for these stores for the past twelve years in all malls that i visited in the US. Their summer clothing was perfect for the Caribbean weather; i live in Curacao, Dutch Caribbean; if anyone finds one store just let me know.

trinidad

Auditioning
Real Name
trinidad
I have to agree, I mean back in the day i use to be excited to see what new things they had. now in days things are more formal. i still have a couple of Structure shorts. :)

cafink

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl Fink
The brand was apparently sold to Sears: http://www.duetsblog.com/2010/08/articles/marketing/has-the-structure-brand-crumbled/

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks