What's new

What happened to The Indian Runner? (1 Viewer)

PatrickL

Deceased Member
It was scheduled to street many weeks ago but didn't, and I'd like to know what's up. Is it postponed? Cancelled?

I notice it's getting released on disc in the UK next month, but I'd wait for a US release if I could be sure one was coming soon.

Tom Rhea

Second Unit
Noticed that Indian Runner is still on my wish list at dvd empire today, but still no release date. Anybody hear anything yet?

Elizabeth S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Elizabeth S
Is this a new version? I bought my MGM version from DVD Mode in Canada several months ago.

Tom Rhea

Second Unit
The version I'm talking about does come from MGM, but DVD empire has the following at the page for it:

TBA: Release date to be announced

The studio has no scheduled release date for this product. However, you can pre-order it and we will ship it to you when it is released.

Possibly a version has been released in Canada that is not available in the US?

And let me add: I'm sure am jealous.

Elizabeth S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Elizabeth S
Before I ordered it from DVD Mode, I was looking at U.S. sites and nobody had it. I just looked around again, and still see it's not available at the usual U.S. etailers.
http://www.dvdmode.com/product.asp?id=2555&catid=
It seems to have been only a Canadian release -- videoflicks has it, also. And DVDSoon has it for only $12.98 U.S., but as a 4 - 6 week special order.
If you really want this, maybe you should order from Canada, especially if there are any other Canadian exclusives you might want. Free shipping with 2 from DVD Mode.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks