What happened to The Indian Runner?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by PatrickL, Feb 12, 2002.

1. PatrickL

PatrickL Second Unit

It was scheduled to street many weeks ago but didn't, and I'd like to know what's up. Is it postponed? Cancelled?

I notice it's getting released on disc in the UK next month, but I'd wait for a US release if I could be sure one was coming soon.

2. Tom Rhea

Tom Rhea Second Unit

Noticed that Indian Runner is still on my wish list at dvd empire today, but still no release date. Anybody hear anything yet?

3. Elizabeth S

Elizabeth S Producer

Elizabeth S
    Is this a new version? I bought my MGM version from DVD Mode in Canada several months ago.

4. Tom Rhea

Tom Rhea Second Unit

The version I'm talking about does come from MGM, but DVD empire has the following at the page for it:

TBA: Release date to be announced

The studio has no scheduled release date for this product. However, you can pre-order it and we will ship it to you when it is released.

Possibly a version has been released in Canada that is not available in the US?

And let me add: I'm sure am jealous.

5. Elizabeth S

Elizabeth S Producer

Elizabeth S
    Before I ordered it from DVD Mode, I was looking at U.S. sites and nobody had it. I just looked around again, and still see it's not available at the usual U.S. etailers.
    http://www.dvdmode.com/product.asp?id=2555&catid=
    It seems to have been only a Canadian release -- videoflicks has it, also. And DVDSoon has it for only $12.98 U.S., but as a 4 - 6 week special order.
    If you really want this, maybe you should order from Canada, especially if there are any other Canadian exclusives you might want. Free shipping with 2 from DVD Mode.

6. Tom Rhea

Tom Rhea Second Unit

Thank you very much! I'll be ordering this immediately.