What's new

What happened to the Alterations List? (1 Viewer)

Michael Alden

Supporting Actor
I tried to access the list at tvshowsondvd.com and couldn't find it. I just got in a bunch of tapes of 16mm Munsters transfers and I wanted to run the episodes that were edited on the DVD but couldn't find the alterations list.

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
It would have been better to email us directly instead of posting something to the HTF (since I'm the only one that can answer the question).

I removed the list because it was completely unreliable. There were far too many bad entries in there, and I need to go through and remove them, and also find a way to prevent this from happening in the future, or at least cut down on it. Because it was suspended no new alterations were being added, and people were complaining that we didn't list things that were edited. The solution was to remove everything from the site so people wouldn't be confused.

When will the Alterations List return? I have no idea.

Gord

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
There's an alterations list stickied in this forum, but Dane Marvin deleted all of the content for some reason and he hasn't been on HTF in months according to his profile.

I'd be happy to start up a new one as long as nobody objects.

AnthonyP

Stunt Coordinator

I just came looking for that thread, had it written down somewhere that I found, and noticed it has been deleted. With TVShowsonDVD no longer tracking this info, I would find a new thread very useful. Did anyone ever start another?

Hank Dearborn

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Hank
In light of how the releases are currently being done, perhaps a list of non-altered shows would be much smaller and much easier to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks