What's new

What Happened to Rambo Rick? (1 Viewer)

Chris Farmer

Screenwriter
We haven't heard from everyone's favorite enlightened, Titanic-loving (and loving hard, so hard he has to slap the window) movie critic. Did he graduate and lose his position as his high school's file critic? Is he working on his new genre-busting screen play? Is he interning under Roger Ebert to take over form him when retirement comes? Inquiring minds want to know!

Stevan Lay

Second Unit
Just so people know who or what you're talking about, these following links will provide the answer... click here and here.

Perhaps Ernest (thread starter) could enlighten us on his whereabouts.

Ernest Rister

Senior HTF Member
The last thing I've seen Rambo write was a piece about school bullies. He came to school with a fat lip and told everyone how he was "jumped by at least 30 seniors". His youth pastor advised him to watch The Passion of the Christ to see how Jesus forgave and loved even his enemies. Rambo seems to prefer the tatics used by The Rock in Walking Tall, and so his essay is about "Why Walking Tall with The Rock is better than The Passion of Jesus".

I would have posted it here, but the HTF guidelines regarding discussion of TPOTC would probably disallow it.

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
I'm sure we can count on a Rambo Rick review of Revenge of the Sith, though, right? And how Titanic is better because Rose has bigger boobs than Amidala, or some such ;)

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
Surely Ernest, you could provide a link to Rambo's latest oeuvre, as I would wager it is currently gracing some less stringent message board?

I miss me some Rambo goodness.

--
H

MatthewLouwrens

Senior HTF Member
I too would love to read Rambo Rick's latest insights. As Ernest is to Disney, so Rambo Rick is to Titanic - a masterful wordsmith who is able to explore and bring to light new depths of understanding of the cinematic genius that lie in such essential works of art as Bambi and Titanic.

PeterTHX

Senior HTF Member
Ernest: you've GOT to post or at least link it.

Anything that dares to compare the remake of Walking Tall with The Passion has GOT to be good. :emoji_thumbsup:

Rambo: You had me at "gay robot". :D

Lynda-Marie

Supporting Actor
Put me down as another person BEGGING for a link to Rambo Rick's latest magnum opus.

The mind boggles... has he discovered his spellchecker yet? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks