What's new

What happened to NorthAmericanDVD.com??? (1 Viewer)

Rich Malloy

Senior HTF Member
I've purchased several times from them in the past, and always received a good price and prompt delivery despite the fact that they were shipping from Canada to the US. All in all, very positive experiences.

The last order I placed was for the going OOP Close Encounters set, and since I didn't receive a shipping notice within 5 days of the order, I tried logging-in to their site. For the past three days, there's been NOTHING there. I've received no responses to my email queries.

Are they gone? Or just down for awhile?

Peter Apruzzese

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Peter Apruzzese
I'm not familiar with the site, but it looks to me like they may have had a server issue; many of the images on the home page do not show up. Although I might be concerned since they have no New Releases scheduled beyond September 17th. The do have this buried on their Customer Service pages:
For emergencies only, you can contact North American DVD directly by telephone at: (416) 218-0415 or by fax at: 416 218-0714. Please do not use this number to place orders or to check the status of an existing order. Please send all questions and concerns via e-mail.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks