What's new

What Happened to my picture? (1 Viewer)

AdrianJ

Supporting Actor
Hey,
Someone was nice enough to host my signature picture on the friends page, but it seems to have gone missing. Any idea what happened to it?
Here's the link from my .sig.
photo11.jpg

Adrian Jones

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Adrian:
First all the link to your picture isn't working.
If you read up on including a picture in your signature (in the Bio area) it says that you have use UBB code for your picture. Then once you submit it the script changes the code for it to HTML. If you go back in and end your signature file at a later date you are going to have to save the picture file using UBB code again as the script will strip any HMTL put in for your signature file.
Clear as mud?
The bottom line is that you have to always use UBB code for your signature. So if you edit your Bio in anyway you are going to have to resave your picture using UBB code.
[ IMG ]http://hometheater.friendpages.com/pages/tv/hometheater/photo11.jpg[ /IMG ]
(Use the above with no spaces in the brackets.)
I have changed it for you already but next time remember the above.
Thanks,
Parker

AdrianJ

Supporting Actor
Parker,
The reason I asked was that I hadn't changed my signature at all. Also, I wasn't able to post the link into the browser and get the picture either. So, I was just wondering if it had been removed or if the friends page was down.
Also, I just mangled the link on the previous post because I forgot to put a space in between the link and my signature. I just tried the link again.
http://hometheater.friendpages.com/p...er/photo11.jpg
returns:
quote: Not Found
The requested URL /pages/tv/hometheater/photo11.jpg was not found on this server.
I guess my real question is why isn't it on the server any more?
[Edited last by AdrianJ on October 30, 2001 at 09:04 AM]

AdrianJ

Supporting Actor
Okay. I've rehosted to my RoadRunner account, but I had to resize the image again, so I guess the question is, is this the right size now?
------------------
smallhb.jpg

Adrian Jones
[Edited last by AdrianJ on October 30, 2001 at 09:33 AM]
[Edited last by AdrianJ on October 30, 2001 at 09:34 AM]

AdrianJ

Supporting Actor
Thanks Parker. Any idea why the picture was removed from the friends page? It's odd to go back and see old posts from me with no signature picture.
------------------
smallhb.jpg

Adrian Jones

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks