1. Jason Seaver

Jason Seaver Lead Actor

Hey, mods, move to the regular TV section!

Hiatus; it will return in March, or is at least scheduled to. NBC opted to do a timeslot-share with Ed, since neither performs well in re-runs, and this keeps a weak show off the schedule until after the February sweeps period.

2. Robert Ringwald

Robert Ringwald Cinematographer

I heard this was really a good show, but I never got around to catching a full episode. Maybe if they re-run it this summer I'll watch.

3. Ken Chan

Ken Chan Producer

By the way, it's "Miss Match". If the show was titled "Mismatch" it would probaby be about, uh, something else.

4. PS Nystrom

PS Nystrom Second Unit

OK, we've only got one Monday left in March with no sign of Miss Match. Anyone have some insight to share? I miss my weekly dose of sweetness from this show.

Pieter

5. Mark Walker

Mark Walker Cinematographer

I did see on some E! show a brief blurb that the show is coming back, but March sounds waay too early. I vaguely remember something about May or June. I didn't hear anything about re-tooling the show, but putting it up against "Joan of Arcadia" was a bad idea, as that is the "buzz show" (critically praised and good ratings) of CBS.

I just hope "Miss Match" catches on, but I have to admit the plot threads between Alicia Silverstone and David Conrad were HIGHLY predictable if also entertaining. (The delemma is, I wouldn't want it to change, but at the same time would like it to be a tad less formulaic.)