What's new

What happened to LCVG? (1 Viewer)

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
I just noticed digital press were having problems last night too :-/ No idea, Jason.

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
Good to hear you lot are OK. I had this odd notion that the owners had packed up their systems, bought a year's worth of food, and were holed up in the moutains somewhere awaiting the return of the savior Rez. Or something...

Let us know if we can help you out any, what a PITA this must be.

Jason_H

Second Unit
Woooooo...it's good to find you guys again, I was really worried about the site and have been having withdrawal. Didn't think about checking here at the HTF until now! :) Can't wait until the site is back up...

- secretvampire

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Guys come join us at the backup board. The link its in my signature

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
You need to sign up for a new account. The backup bbs is a free one i put up in a rush so nothing was transfered from the original forum

capt

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
We have made some great progress in the past few days. We are fairly certain that we will get through this with little to no data loss. Server should be back up by Tuesday.

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
Along with Kelley's update I wanted to repost this from the backup forum so that I could pass along some more info on where we are at:

Thomas H G

Screenwriter

Oh I do. I said that with a litte "tongue in cheek". I'm usually in the TV forum on this site. ;)

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member

Both?

Let's see, how many gaming forums do I belong to? Every site has their own flavor and their own niche.

Gaming Age (tons of talk/news, several insiders)
CheapAssGamers (the name says it all)
LCVG (great place for PC MMO guys to meet up)
TehBias.com (online console gaming almost every night)
YakYak (sheep fetishes)

Plus the gaming areas at:

HTF
AVS

Both of which are good sites in that they add-value by providing gaming discussion to large, existing communities with diverse interests.

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
Update for you guys:

Look for us to be back up tommorrow night/Saturday morning if all goes well!

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
We will be back open for posting in about 2 hours, 5pm EST, 4pm CST, 3pm MST, 2pm PST.

Thanks again to everyone here at the Home Theater Forum for letting us keep this thread going!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hemolens
Recent bookmarks