What's new

what happened to James bond on Spike??? (1 Viewer)

Dave Cukina

Stunt Coordinator
I could swear that spike tv was advertising a 16 movie james bond festival all weekend starting this past wednesday night at 8 pm est (nov 26th)....anyone know what happened??

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
It was on, wasn't it? Over the last couple of days there was a Bond flick on everytime I flipped by.

Dave Cukina

Stunt Coordinator
Funny thing is I guess because I live in Canada they didn't show it up here, I have digital cable and i checked the schedule for the entire weekend and its nothing but that damn show V.I.P :angry: I wonder why they didn't air the movies up here?

WayneG

Stunt Coordinator
Spike TV in Canada is strange. They rarely show what they advertise. I guess they don't have the right to show certain things up here.

Once, a golf tournament being aired by CBS finished on Monday. They said that their sister station TNN (now Spike) would air it. It started then after five minutes cut out for The Waltons never to return. Even in the U.S. some areas didn't get it. All they show are VIP, Real TV and Star Trek. Odd indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks