What happened to everyone?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by WillY, May 12, 2004.

1. WillY

WillY Stunt Coordinator

So, all the news about Halo 2 and EA Sports games on Live got me excited, so I pulled out my dusty copy of Mech Assault and headed online to find that no one on my friends list was playing anything at all. I checked the leaderboards for friends stats, and there weren't any. I guess everyone else dropped off like me in the past couple of months. I haven't played really since the fall.

I guess the initial exuberance of Live has worn off. Halo 2 should change that, I imagine...

2. Gary Seven

Gary Seven Grand Poo Pah

Gaston
    Hmmmm.. maybe you have the wrong group of friends and/or games. I'm still having a blast with mine.

3. Jay Mitchosky

Jay Mitchosky Producer

They're probably playing newer games, of which there are many. I just picked up MotoGP 2 and I'm guessing I'll be seeing the same thing when I go online. XBL is still going strong. Big statement to make based on one title and a personal friends list.

4. Leo_P

Leo_P Second Unit

Yo, yo! What's up Will.
    I can't speak for everyone, but I for one, got a little burnt out on XBL. Especially Rainbow Six 3. I played that game to death.[​IMG] The only games I'll be playing on Xbox Live anytime soon are: Rallisport Challenge 2 (a great game) and Links.
    But right now I'm in the grips of City of Heroes.:b That game is addictive. So my Xbox has been VERY lonely lately...
    Let me know if you ever get the itch to play MechAssault again. I'd love to fire up my Atlas for old-times sake.
    Oh and in case you forgot, my GT is: A CLAN OF ONE

5. CaptDS9E

CaptDS9E Cinematographer

Most of the people who played xbox live arent on this board anymore. However City of Heroes has also torn people away from Live for a bit. Like Leo said above its so good it got me back into PC gaming

capt