What's new

What happened to EARTH: FINAL CONFLICT on sci-fi? (1 Viewer)

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
I never got into this show when it came out. Then, about a month ago Sci-Fi started playing the series 4 nights a week from the begining.
I thought I'd check it out, and I like it. I've started looking forward to seeing how this story evolves and now suddenly it's not on any more. What the Frell happened?!!
Anyone know?
Sean

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
I dunno, but -- if you don't already -- check out thefutoncritic.com . This was mentioned there, and they seem to keep up and report these things. There's no info from Sci-Fi yet, though.
//Ken

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
I gotta wonder how the ratings were. Many fans fled the show like rats from a sinking ship after the second season, given how utterly crappy it was
I have no idea why I've kept watching, seasons 2,3, and most of 4 were terrible. Given that this is the last season, I may as well see it through
Jeff Kleist

Mark Wolverton

Stunt Coordinator
Personally, I liked the show. I have my UTV set to record the show everyday on SCI-FI. Monday they did not air because of their holiday schedule but its been on each of the other days. As a matter of fact I watch the whole weeks episodes in one sitting, usually.
------------------
Mark W
"I like to watch."
Chauncy Gardner - Being There -

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
Mark,
Not sure what you mean. Are you saying it WAS on THIS week? When then?
It was certainly NOT not on at 10pm this Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. At 10pm they play Tales from the Crypt (and another at 10:30) now. This is also what is listed in the daily schedules on Sci-Fi's web page. Earth Final Conflict is nowhere to be found. There are no more commercials for it on Sci-fi anymore either (I watch the Channel ALOT).
Since other people have been talking about Sci-fi pulling the plug on their run of this show, I tend to think that yor statement that "it wasn't on Labor Day but it has been on the other days" is questionable.
Care to clarify this?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks