What's new

What happened to DVDFile??? (1 Viewer)

David_B_K

Advanced Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
I used to read and post there for several years, but I stopped checking in there once I registered here. This forum seems to have more members who are interested in older or classic films than DVD File. Also, I found that most of the members at DVD File are such hardcore Blu-Ray supporters that there was little activity on the DVD portion of the forum.

Roy Batty

Second Unit
Real Name
Jose M Mendez
The forums at DVDFile are up and running again. I guess it was just some technical glitch.

But yeah, the site used to be THE site way back then, but after Peter M. Brack left things were never the same.

Eric Huffstutler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Eric Huffstutler
Roy, so true. I was also a visitor and even contributor back in the day when DVDs were still new and Peter and I would email one another. After he sold out to that corporation things were never as personal or the same.

Eric

Roy Batty

Second Unit
Real Name
Jose M Mendez

Thanks for the info, I was already following his work there. Until I'm proven otherwise, his name is tantamount to trustworthy and reliable to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks