What's new

What happened to "Bob" from Becker? (1 Viewer)

Jim Douglas

Second Unit
I think I read Becker had been cancelled. Anybody know for sure? I did like Bob on there.....
Later
Jim

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
I always watched "Becker" on Sundays, I like the show a lot, but I've kept missing Becker since they switched the time. :frowning:

I too miss Bob, this new guy is basically the same character but not as funny. They must have introduced him and explained Bob's absence right away, because I missed the beginning of the new season.

/Mike

Jordan_E

Senior HTF Member
I hope the guy who played Bob took a stand against the TERRIBLE decision to get rid of Terry Ferrell, rather than the producers being STUPID enough to get rid of his character as well! I really liked the Bob character, and I watched one episode this year and the Hector character is just plain LAME.

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
I'm fairly sure that newspaper and magazine articles last year said that Farrell was booted and that it was a 'creative' decision.

I'm not 100% sure, though.

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
OK, here is the scoop:

"The firing came "completely" as a surprise, Farrell says. "I've been trying to adjust to the shock of it, quite honestly. It's hard not to take it a little personally, for someone to say, 'You did a great job, but we don't need you anymore.' Especially with the last three stories (when Reggie's feelings for Becker intensified), you could only think, 'This has to be a really bad joke. After 94 episodes, I don't understand.'" "

She did later marry the Sprint guy...ceremony was at the top of the faux Eiffel Tower in Vegas.

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
"Bob" is played by Saverio Guerra. He was in a few episodes of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", but I don't know anything else about him.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks