What games have Infogrames produced?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by DeathStar1, Feb 4, 2003.

1. DeathStar1

DeathStar1 Producer

> ". . .I just got back from my company meeting, and word from the head execs
    > of Infogrames: "Unless Zelda reenergizes Nintendo's position in the console
    > race. Infogrames will not be heavily supporting any new gamecube products.".
    > . "
    >
    > Found it on IGN boards..

This was posted on a newsgroup, and it got me to thinking. What other games, popular games mind you, has Infogrames produced? The only ones I can think of are the DBZ ones, and Legacy of goku wasn't exactly an Award winner. If anything, they shouldn't be ratting on Nintendo for being in last place, because they arn't high on the pecking charts either as far as I know.

If anyone can give me a release list, most appreciated [​IMG].

2. Graeme Clark

Graeme Clark Cinematographer

Infograms is huge, much like EA. They are primarily a publisher, but they don't always market them as Infograms. Lately they've just been plastering the ATARI logo on all their games.

So they have all the Atari properties and the games they've published with those, Unreal, Neverwinter Nights, Civilization, Rollercoaster Tycoon, many of the Hasbro licenses (If I remember right), Test Dive, Godzilla, VRally, Stuntman, Terminator, Alone in the Dark, Backyard Sports, Digimon, Nascar, The Matrix, Loony Toons, Oddworld, Driver, Deer Hunter, and.... Dragon Ball Z.

Losing Infograms would be a huge blow to Nintendo, almost as bad as losing EA since their products and licenses are so diverse and cover so much of popular culture.

3. DeathStar1

DeathStar1 Producer

Hmm, I stand corrected. But now that you mention that, I wonder if anymore companies will leave Nintendo if Zelda isn't a big hit...