What episode of ST: TNG is this?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Greg_S_H, Jan 11, 2003.

1. Greg_S_H

Greg_S_H Executive Producer

Greg
    I don't want plot specifics, just the episode title. If I have the box set it's in, I'll be watching it soon enough. [​IMG]
    I actually had a whole list of episodes I wanted identified, but through Yahoo! searches, I've been able to wittle it down. This one continues to elude me. Perhaps because what I'm remembering was probably a minor element.
    I remember something about the Enterprise transporting a delegation (or two) of aliens somewhere. What I remember is one of the labs being converted to an aquatic environment, or maybe the composition of the atmosphere in the lab was changed. I'm picturing purple smoke. I think there may even be a crisis when the environmental containment starts breaking down, or something.
    This is definitely not the season one episode with the snake/dog delegations.
    Any clues from that?
    Also, another one: there is some kind of energy anomaly in the ship that at one point manifests itself as a distortion on one of the shuttle bay walls.

2. Wayne Bundrick

Wayne Bundrick Cinematographer

3. Greg_S_H

Greg

4. CaptDS9E

CaptDS9E Cinematographer

I think there was a episode like that. I cant remember the name but it had to be from seasons 1-4 as ive been watching, 5,6,7 :)

capt

5. Mark Kalzer

Mark Kalzer Second Unit

I believe the first one you're referring to is Sarek, found on disc 6 of season 3. I only watched it for the first time on DVD. Pretty good episode.

6. Greg_S_H

Greg
    Thanks, Mark! I would never have thought of that episode when scanning the episode guide, but now I'm starting to remember it. I think the crisis I was referring to involved the effects of his declining health.
    Fortunately, I have the third season, so I should be seeing that in a couple of weeks. Then again, I originally intended to only watch one episode a night, but I find myself watching at least two. Weekends, I tend to blow through an entire disc over the course of the day. DVD, how you have spoiled me! [​IMG]