What's new

What else is Spider-Man endorsing these days? (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
With the premiere of the new Spider-Man movie a scant 3+ weeks away, I have seen Spider-Man endorse Hardee's and Cingular. Any other Web-slinger sightings?

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
I wouldn't mind seeing him in a public service announcement encouring responsible behavior of some kind: "With great powers come great responsibility" is something a lot of people could use hearing on a regular basis. :)
Of course, that wouldn't give the studio any money, so that's not gonna happen.
/Mike

Nick Sievers

Senior HTF Member
I saw a toy Spidey Glove with a can of silly string attached for your very own Web Shooter.
Quite amusing :)

JasenP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jasen
I saw a toy Spidey Glove with a can of silly string attached for your very own Web Shooter.
It also shoots water and I have been tempted to get one. I would have already but APPARENTLY the glove is made for children!!!??? I probably couldn't fit it onto my hand. Those discriminating bastards!!!
I have some Spidey tattoos that came in my Pop Tarts.
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Nick Sievers

Senior HTF Member
Jasen,
I was aware of this product because it was on a chat show over here, and a full grown man put it on, so maybe there are two sizes :). It was pretty funny, he was shooting it across the desk onto the other hosts.

DaveBB

Supporting Actor
Is it just me or does anything from Sony(Columbia or Tri-Star) mean that they will pimp the film out to anyone for money.They are almost as bad as George Lucas when it comes to selling out.

Frank Anderson

Senior HTF Member
Hey take it easy Dave... that's just the way it works now a days. The more they can do the more exposure the film can get and of course the more money Sony can make. Of course the companies getting the endorsements are also hoping for a boost in sales.
Since viewing the Hardee's commercial I went out and bought their six-dollar burger ($3.95) and I am glad I did... it was really good. I just had to have something Spidey would take his mask off for and since Mary Jane wasn't possible.... :)

DonRoeber

Screenwriter
I'm honestly surprised we haven't seen Spider Man condoms. They're advertising just about everywher else.

"With great powers come great responsibility"

Russ Lucas

Stunt Coordinator
My kids wanted each of us to have one Spidey temp tattoo from the Pop Tarts box, so we each got a Spidey head. Twelve days later, I'm the only one who still has the remnants hanging around.

We also fished a Spidey water-squirting web-shooter (no organics here) out of a box of Smacks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks