What's new

What Electronics are YOU Interested In? (1 Viewer)

Robert_Gaither

Screenwriter
I'd like to see something like a Technics SH-AC500D but that it has 7.1 processing (the standard 5.1 plus two center rears) as most people have avr's with 5.1 inputs and simply adding a 2-channel amp for rear centers would be very practical for most people. I would like something better that what is out for PCs but would not need the video switching (most people I know usually run the DVD player directly to the TV), amplification (most of us already has this), or the extra garbage DSP modes that aren't needed. Hint, hint manufacturers.

boe_d

Grip
I'm interested in a new Preamp. I'm hoping Sony has something planned to replace the 9000es. If not I'll seriously consider the Rotel.

VincentY

Stunt Coordinator
I'd be very grateful if someone can suggest a reliable, well priced source for B&K receivers/amps, Revel Performa line speakers, and JM Labs/Focal speakers. it does not have to be the same source, of course.

i'm trying to buy this equipment but i am not sure if my source will really come through for me or not.

please email me via the email icon next to my profile icon.

many thanks.

PrinzII

Agent
Most of the things that people are mentioning here I am in total agreement on. Especially the bulbs for projectors which cost as much as the headlight bulbs for my car.

Jon Duke

Stunt Coordinator
For obvious reasons...

DVD Burners. Both DVD-R and DVD+R

Sony dru 500ax or Pioneer A05 (Cendyne 105)

JaleelK

Second Unit
I want to see;

1)HD-DVD with recording capability.

2)STB/receiver with Firewire and HDMI(DVI),that is not more than $300, including the dish.

Pierre G

Auditioning
B&K Ref50 & B&K 200.7 ;)

I'm going to do the purchase as soon as possible.

Monster Cables, Interconnects, Banana Plugs, Speaker Pins..
or any THX or high quality cables.

Later on, a good remote, Prontos...

If you know of a good price for the B&K online please contact me via e-mail, ICQ, YM..

Pierre G

Auditioning
H E L P...

I want to buy a pre amp and an apmlifier, I am outside the US, although I have a forwarding adress in New York with Aramex, I need a reliable dealer who accepts international credit card and good prices for:

Either the B&K Ref50 and B&K 2000.7

or the Aragon 2007 and Aragon Stage One.

I am desperate :angry:

Arron H

Second Unit
Rotel RMB1075, RMB1070, the 1066 pre/pro, and the 1055 receiver (I've heard it's exactly like the 1066 pre/pro but with added amplification). Decisions, decisions . . . ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks