What's new

What DVDs Did You Purchase Today? (1 Viewer)

MarcinL

Stunt Coordinator
Hi: My name is Joe and I'm DVDholic
Everyone: Hi Joe

Today I purchased "SUM OF ALL FEARS" its was a slow tuesday, but i got to admit i purchased 7 movies on
10/22/02!!

David Von Pein

Senior HTF Member
Hi Marcin (aka: Joe :))!
Welcome to our Digital Web! (Once caught in this Web, you might as well forget about resisting. It's useless. EVERY DVD you want is yours once you enter! :D)
Thanks for your contribution today.
Sum Of All Fears is one that I'm on the fence about getting.
I forgot another one I got today (actually yesterday).....
Twilight Zone #12.
Marcin....This is another "illness" you must prepare yourself for (or perhaps you're a veteran with 200+ discs and already have): And that is not being able to recall all the DVDs you've purchased on a given day. They all seem to blend together somehow. It's a sure sign that those 23 DVDs you purchased in one fell-swoop just MIGHT have been a few too many. On 2nd thought...probably not. :)
EDIT: Hi Ronald! You're leading the pack so far, with 4 purchases today. :)

Anders Englund

Second Unit
Jason Goes to Hell
Hellraiser: Hellseeker
Buffy, season 6 (well technically I haven't received it yet, but I'm hoping it'll show up some time today)
--Anders

Jordan_E

Senior HTF Member
The Sum of All Fears
Almost got EIGHT LEGGED FREAKS, being so close to Halloween, but heard both good and bad, so it'll be a rental this week instead.

David Von Pein

Senior HTF Member
Does anyone plan on pre-ordering THIS LOVELY OFFERING? If so, please post it in this thread. We'll therefore know for sure they sold at least one of these. (Gotta love that title though.) :laugh:
(And don't let PART 2 of this Classic series slip through your phalanges!)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Sum of All Fears ($15.99 Target)
The Santa Clause - SE Widescreen ($14.99 Walmart PMing Target)
Malcolm in the Middle Season 1 ($25.99 Costco)
Nintendo GameCube Preview DVD($0.00 FuncoLand)
Elvira's Haunted Hills ($14.74 Turtles Music)
Chuck Jones: Extremes and In-Betweens ($11.99 Turtles Music)
Lest it sound like I did a lot of driving...well I did, but not the way you think. Left work early to go to the dentist. My dentist is kinda across town, in a direction 180° from my direction toward home. Turtles is next to the dentist. All the others are on the same road, in a straight shot between work and home. Since I passed work on the way home from the dentist, I passed the usual DVD buyin' stores. :)
Elvira and Extremes are both roughly $2 more than the lowest prices mentioned in my Roundups. Oh, but since those stores never stocked them, I was happy to find them in-stock and pleased to get them. The two Looney Toons on the Extremes disc are beautiful to behold!!! :eek:

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Ah, it was a slow week. :wink:
Next week's list of TV-on-DVD box sets to purchase is literally frightening my credit cards!!
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

Joel Vardy

Supporting Actor
10/29
Sum of All Fears ($15.99 Target)
Carrie ($12.50 Target -- for tomorrow's Halloween celebration and my 20th anniversary :D )
Joel

Carnival of Souls Criterion Collection ($36.95 at local Hastings)

I'm sure I could have gotten this cheaper online, but Criterion's titles are usually well worth the asking price.

-RJ Fielder

LeeL

Stunt Coordinator
Well, I returned my Queen Greatest Video Hits I to Future Shop, due to compatibility issues with my player, and grabbed Cheap Trick: Silver (Image) to replace it with.

(pre-) Ordered online: Lilo & Stitch, Ice Age, Episode II, The new wave of Disney Treasures, Back to the Future, and Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas (can you tell I have kids/am a total Disney whore?). The wife's gonna soil herself when she sees the credit card bill for all that, but hey, it's Christmas.

That's it so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks