Directors What DVD is in your player right now?

Marko Berg

Supporting Actor
Reaction score
Thomas & Friends: Spills & Chills and Other Thomas Thrills

Hey, you can't fault a 3.5-year-old boy for liking steam engines.

Looking forward to replacing this disc in the player with Lion King (my R1 copy hasn't arrived in the mail yet). I'm sure my son will enjoy it, too.

Brook K

Lead Actor
Reaction score
Nothing right now, but yesterday and today it had Throne of Blood: CC and last night it had Sopranos S4: disc 2.

Tonight it will have Kiki's Delivery Service and after the kids go to bed The Marriage of Maria Braun unless The Importance of Being Earnest:CC arrives from Netflix.

Mark Shannon

Screenwriter
Reaction score
Right now, I'm gonna have to take a guess and say Lion King. I didn't quite like the new song, Morning Report, though.

SteveGon

Executive Producer
Reaction score
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Just got done watching The Hired Hand, the 1971 western directed by and starring Peter Fonda. A great movie with beautiful cinematography by Vilmos Zsigmond. The two-disc collector's edition from the Sundance Channel is pricey, but worth it. I'm working on a review for the Expanding Horizons thread in Movies.

Jim_K

Executive Producer
Reaction score

Imagine that.
I just got done watching this last night. A pretty good film with outstanding cinematography.

Right now I've got The Man Who Laughs ready to go.

Scott Weinberg

Lead Actor
Reaction score
The Two Towers

My plan is to watch it at least one more time before I get the EE. This makes identifying the new footage a bit easier and more entertaining.

george kaplan

Executive Producer
Reaction score
Take the Money & Run

Arman

Screenwriter
Reaction score
Nothing now, just done watching China Syndrome, Our Town, Homicidal, Whatever Happened to Baby Jane? and Shaolin Soccer (DVD foreign import).

Maybe (if my favorite B&M DVD rental store still has a copy available) Infernal Affairs (a DVD foreign import) will be in my DVD player tomorrow.

george kaplan

Executive Producer
Reaction score
The Complete Uncensored Private Snafu

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kanchibrneha