1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

What does the Advance AV Pack Include

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Damien, May 23, 2002.

1. Damien

Damien Supporting Actor

I have $265 to blow, i have a ht system ready for an x-box. I was in k-mart and saw the advanced av pack. The box does not tell you what is in there. It looks like to me there is an S-video cable included with it. If thats the case than for the first couple of weeks i could get away with using that s-video cable and borrow the optical cable from my dvd player. So 200 4 console and $20 for av pack, i could get Blitz 20-02 for $30 at eb and have around $1 to spare. How do these compare to the monster s-video cables, which i may get in the future. If the av pack doesn't have s-video with it, than i may just have to get the monster cables for $35 and borrow a game from someone because i do not want to use any sort of composite or analog audio

2. Dan B

Dan B Screenwriter

Yep, it comes with an S-video & RCA audio cable. A seperate optical cable is required for Dolby Digital.
    -Dan
    PS Put your last dollar in the bank! [​IMG]