What do you want to see in next years NFL games?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by David Lee, Sep 16, 2002.

1. David Lee

David Lee Stunt Coordinator

I've been playing Madden 2003 on my PC and I'm enjoying it. I love how smart and tough the corners are. However, it seems like the running game took a step back. It just doesn't feel right running up the gut, compared to Madden 2002 PC. My suggestions for next year's games [I'm dying to buy an Xbox, to play the 2K series] are better open field blocks. I want to see a 300 lb guard destroying a db on a sweep or pulling play. Same thing for reciever's on running plays, I want to see them lay their shoulder's into an unsuspecting db. I would also like to hear the pads a little more on tackles and blocks, rather than the gunshot sound I hear now. The pads make a distinctive sound. Also, an easy lateral play, which is becoming a bit more common of a play in the NFL, just ask Dwayne Rudd. I would love to hear anyone suggestions, maybe developers will read it and use them.

2. RobP

RobP Stunt Coordinator

I would like to see the madden series fix the sack and pancake problem already its completely ruined my franchise. Every season my Offensive and Defensive lines just get worse and worse!