What's new

What do you think of Kristanna Loken? ;) (1 Viewer)

Gary->dee

Screenwriter
I think she's very easy on the eyes. I've seen her interviewed a few times for T3 and she's got this deep, sexy voice. I love beautiful women with husky voices. :D She might be a good Terminator too! Beautiful and Dangerous.

I'm still infatuated with Monica Bellucci, but it's slowly starting to shift towards Kristanna...

David Preston

Supporting Actor
Ohh yeah. I think she is the only reason I would go see T3. From the first time I saw her I wanted to see more. I think she got rookie actress of the year in some awards. She will make Maxim's top 100 next year I think.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Im usually not one who likes the flavors of the month - Denise Richards,Jessica Alba,Jeri Ryan and such but Loken is really fine.

Gary->dee

Screenwriter
Good example, Scott. Brenda certainly has a husky voice! :)

Kathleen Turner is still the ultimate seductress.
Hmmm, I definitely think she was hot back in the early 80's in movies like Body Heat and The Man With Two Brains but now I think she kind of looks hideous. Her nose throws it all off for me.

DustinLC

Supporting Actor
I haven't seen her in any movies or shows and have not seen T3 but have seen the trailer....she looks too much like Alyssa Milano.

Russell B

Stunt Coordinator
Add some more meat on those bones and she would look better to me. Can't stand the skinny type.:frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks