What's new

What do you guys think of Paradigm speakers? (1 Viewer)

ChrisWiggles

Senior HTF Member

I just had to say this was a really funny way to responding to a triple posting! :D

Hope the duplicates don't get deleted, because it's awesome!

Anyway, trevor it sounds like you're on a good path, considering some good choices, and are doing it with an open mind (and hopefully thorough careful listening to make your own individual choice.

Enjoy!

ryan.p

Stunt Coordinator
I have to second the Paradigm Studio line. I have owned several Paradigm speakers and NOTHING they make are as good as the Studio line for the money. I liked the monitor 7's myself but I liked the monitor 3's a lot better. I believe the monitor 3 v.3's imaged much better than the monitor 7's and are the closest to the Studio 20 v.3's in many ways. But, my Studio 20 v.3's are the absolute best speakers I have ever owned. Right now I am not using a powered sub yet at times I would swear that I was especially when watching dvd's. Anyways, good luck in your decision. Oh, almost forgot the all new Studio v.4's will be out very soon.

Blaine_M

Second Unit
Trevor,

I see you are in Des Moines, you must be at Audio Labs, go in there and check out the Studio series, I think they are worth the upgrade. The comparable B&W's will be at Audio Video Logic on the West Side of town, probably the 700 series will be what you'll want to look at. I think in the end you'll like the Studio's better......

Blaine

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Don't listen to the Signatures... :D Those guys sound REALLY nice...they make the Studios sound like the Monitors :p)

trevorDO

Agent
hey Blaine, how much more are the studio series than the Monitor series (monitor 7's vs. Studio 60's)?
CC-370 CC-570

Blaine_M

Second Unit
trevor,

No idea, you'd have call and ask them. I'd work with Lewis (Lew) if you can. That one old turd they have in there in my opinion doesn't know very much and I have a problem with a guy who is trying to sell me stuff and can't talk without dropping an f-bomb every other sentence and he's convinced that SVS-subs are junk, even though he's never heard them. Lewis is a good guy though, mention my name and see if he remembers me, it's been a while since I've been in there.......

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks