What's new

What do you guys do with leftover pizza? (1 Viewer)

DougRuss

Stunt Coordinator
"On Top of a Pizza, all covered with cheese,.............."
(Dick Biondi)
When I was a teen,we would put peanut butter on the top and warm it up.......yummy !!
eek.gif

DavidY

Supporting Actor
This reminds of a story in college...
In 1985-86, there was a guy in my UBC dorm that would eat the leftover crusts of pizzas or whatever was left over. GROSS!!! After awhile, the rest of the guys in the dorm caught on to what he was doing and then decided to pay a joke on him. They started putting hot stuff, pepper, etc. on the leftover pizzas. Not sure if this ever solved the guy's problem. BTW, I had heard later that the guy was financially poor, but hungry.
On a HT related matter, the same guy built speakers...not sure if they were any good. He had some good stuff...my first introduction to Harman Kardon. I later heard that the HK stuff wasn't his, he had "appropriated" the components from somewhere.
Dave
[Edited last by DavidY on October 30, 2001 at 07:39 AM]

Craig

Second Unit
I like it straight from the fridge the next morning for breakfast, goes great with orange juice.

MikeSerrano

Second Unit
Put it in the fridge. If it is a pan-type pizza (or has a relatively thick crust) I heat up some olive-oil in a pan and fry the crust until it is golden-brown then put it in the microwave for about 45 seconds. Thin-crust pizza I have to simply nuke.
-Mike
------------------
God Bless America--and all people who stand for freedom.
patriot.gif

James Q Jenkins

Stunt Coordinator
I prefer re-heating the pizza in the oven at 375 for 10 minutes. The microwave DESTROYS leftover pizza and I don't really like it cold.
------------------
-JQJ

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jreich
Recent bookmarks