What's new

*What do you do for a living?* (1 Viewer)

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
Network Evolution Planner - come up with new high speed data products for (some of) your local telecommunications company.

Tim Kilbride

Stunt Coordinator
Daniel...

We use multimode from our internet provider...we have 2 DS3's for service. One backbone for in-house use and one backbone for rental to clients. Both DS3's have backups. Our main DS3 is with Bellsouth and the backup is with Cox Fibernet. If your not familiar with the T1-T2-T3 speed chart...DS3's are out there...I've got a direct feed to the main backbone in my office, and you would not believe the download speeds I can achieve...it's mindboggling!!!

I hope this answers your questions.

Tim K.

Tim Abbott

Second Unit
Real Name
Tim
Loan officer. I finally found something I enjoy. It only took me a year after graduating from college, so I guess I'm doing ok.

Mike_Mig

Stunt Coordinator
Maintenance supervisor for truck assembly plant. We maintain the conveyors and control equipment and basically everything in plant except for the body shop (where everything gets welded together) and paint department. Something new every day and lots of free time when everything is running smooth. 80 hour weeks are bad though.

Mike

Jason Reich

Stunt Coordinator
Regional technical manager for a large Cellular provider. Lots of driving, late nights, but damn I love my job!

Duane Robinson

Second Unit
Full-time college student
Inpatient Transporter at a Community Hospital
Majoring in Health Administration so that I can come back and fire all the nurses that acted bitchy towards me. :D

Jenna

Second Unit
Real Name
Jeanette Howard
Jenna: The point is you like what you do.
Not really...but it pays for the HT. Nursing is a VERY high stress job. We're abused by the patients, their families, the doctors, and worst of all, other nurses. It's no wonder that sooooo many nurses are leaving the field and creating a shortage.

Personally, I wish I had gone into interior design or computing.

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
I'm the computer programmer that makes Leila's workday a living hell. In essence I ensure job security for hundreds of thousands of IT personnel. If it wasn't for me, none of you would be able to afford HT equipment.

FEAR ME.

Jefferson

Supporting Actor
Reached my thirties with these on my record, not in chronological or preferential order

Racquet stringer

Elementary school teacher

Bookstore manager

Director of Customer Relations

for a magazine publisher

Actor

Dog Walker

matthew_rm

Second Unit
Real Name
Real name
My parents are nurses. They love their job. ICU and such. They are the highest payed nurses in North america, so thats good to. NOT FOR ME THOUGH;)

Joe Fisher

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joseph E Fisher
Hardware store clerk...........Nice mom and pop store. One of the last ones & biggest left in Westchester County NY.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks