What's new

What do we need to do to get Batman:TAS on DVD in full seasons? (1 Viewer)

Lanny_B

Second Unit
Who do we have to write?

I love this series, so I don't want a 'best of' collection or even just the first 5 on a DVD. I want to just pay for the season set.

The same goes for Batman Beyond.

Tom Brennan

Screenwriter
Real Name
(see above)
I'm with you 100% Lanny. I want these shows in box sets. Unfortunatley, I don't think Warner Bros. care what we want. Perhaps you should post a thread in the Studio Manufacturer section to gain support.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Lanny,

The disc will be the first 5 episodes not "Best of's". The problem with season box sets for this title is that the first season was like 60 episodes, while the next few seasons were 13 episodes, 8 episodes or something to that effect.

If Warner plans on releasing the episodes regularly and in some type of order. I will be ok with that.

Lanny_B

Second Unit
Well, if they're going to get up to 60, they're going to have to do better than 5 episodes at a time! You know how much they'd charge me to do it that way?

Even if they they released half a season I'd be happier.

By the way, I put up a thread that you can vote on. The link is in my sig.

I'll do whatever I can to get them the message. What do they listen to, besides sale figures after they make the mistake? Petitions online? Is there something over there?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks