What's new

What do we have here!? CHYLER LEIGH!! (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
That's what I said last night when I finally watched 'Not Another Teen Movie'. That first scene had me drooling, and all through the movie I was just staring at her everytime she was on screen, she's just plain gorgeous!
Finally the movie was over and the credits started to roll and I caught her name, then it hit me, I KNEW that name, so I started going through my MAXIM, STUFF, and FHM stacks looking for her and BINGO, right their, in the January 2002 issue of STUFF, their she was!
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

I'll be keeping an eye on this girl!

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
Hope you haven't found one of the 2 "easter eggs" on this disc then, it's pretty depressing :frowning:

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Ya know, I really dig it when two girls kiss, but I prefer it if the two participants were born in the same century!
That's the most repulsive thing i've ever seen!!! :frowning:
But thankfully, it's not Chyler, that was Mia Kirshner in that scene.

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Or...where's the pics. Never-Ever start a thread on a beauty without providing a pic...c'mon now!
Peace Out~:D

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, she looked great on "That 80's show, even in the punk getup.
here's a picture I posted in the thread in the TV-section about this show:
Link Removed
See Link Removed for more about her.
/Mike

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Frank,
:laugh::laugh:!
Sorry Ron, i'm not laughing at you, just what Frank said. :)
BTW, I listened to the cast commentary track tonight, and let me tell you that she has no qualms about using the work "fuck", she drove me nuts everytime she said that word, in a good way that is. Kinda like the way Kramer used to react whenever Jerry or Elain said the word "catfight". :D
And occasionally during the track, she would do this little high pitched voice and it was sooooo fricken cute!

Trevor H

Second Unit
If you watch the Marilyn Manson Tainted Love video on the DVD Chyler is in a bikini (and looking damn hot!!!) getting freeky with Mr. Manson.
Easter Eggs for Not Another Teen Movie
From the disc’s Main Menu go to the ''Special Features' menu and there go to the second page of features. Now, select 'Theatrical Trailers' and on the upcoming menu screen, highlight the 'Special Features' menu entry. Press the 'right' arrow key on your remote control now and a belly button ring will appear in the background. Press 'Enter' and you will get to see footage of the real-life marriage proposal of the film’s main stars during the shoot of the film.
Another one can be found in the disc’s 'Secne Selections.' Go to the first page of the scene selections and highlight the duck at the bottom of the screen. Now, press the 'Down' arrow key on your remote control to highlight a lipstick mark on Reggie-Ray’s butt. If you press 'Enter' now you will have the dubious pleasure of watching 9 different takes of the 'Cruelest Girl in School' kissing the old lady!

Micah Cohen

Screenwriter
I listened to the cast commentary track tonight, and let me tell you that she has no qualms about using the work "fuck", she drove me nuts
Ah ha, same thing happened to me listening to the commentary track for JOY RIDE. At one point Leelee whateverhernameis shows up wearing flimsy sheer clothing, and while I don't find her really attractive it was great to hear her saying, "Well, there are my nipples! There they are, my nipples! Nipples nipples nipples!" in the commentary track.

Nothing like a little dirty-talk to turn a "plain jane" into a real hot chick! Ron, you sicko!

MC

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Hey, why the hell did you drag me into your little fantasy Micah?
Peace Out~:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks