What's new

What do they call this design? (1 Viewer)

Hugh Jackes

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Hugh Jackes
He is Kokopelli, an Anasazi figure, known for travelling from tribe to tribe in the American southwest, carrying maize and news (sometimes carrying other things too; some representations of him show him with an enormous ding-dong).

Lynda-Marie

Supporting Actor
Kokopelli is the spirit of abundance, fertility, music and mischief, and many of the modern Southwestern Indians [Hopi, Navajo and Zuni to name a few] still show him their respects.

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
I went and looked at the bigger picture just to see the kitty- I rated it a 9, since the kitty's there but he/she's a little hard to see :)

Chris Tsutsui

Screenwriter
lol, Hypnocat...

Hey, wouldn't the surrounds work better if they were facing eachother and not have that big of a "toe" angle.

There's a tape measure on the table... maybe he or she could use that to space the speakers to the Kitty because the kitty seems to have found the sweet spot.

The speaker wire is terminated with banana plugs... I wonder if the Kitty will notice the difference in the choice of wire termination?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks