What's new

What did you watch this week in classic TV on DVD(or Blu)? (4 Viewers)

Jeff Flugel

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Flugel
The same Sherry Lansing also known as President, 20th Century Fox and CEO of Paramount Pictures. I bet the crew of Dan August didn't see that coming way back in '71.

One of the better looking executives in Hollywood, I'd wager.

american-actress-sherry-lansing-in-a-publicity-still-for-the-film-the-picture-id665433989

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
In Search of...
1.4 "The Bermuda Triangle"
1.20 "The Loch Ness Monster"
I have very fond memories of watching this show in syndication back in the day. I remember it being pretty creepy, atmospheric stuff, between Leonard Nimoy's sonorous narration and the eerie music. Some of that weird, unsettling vibe persists when viewed today, but in many ways, this is a show that has been irreparably dated. I'm not talking about the fashions, hairstyles and the like...those things always add to the period charm of the fictional TV shows I like to watch from the '50s - '80s era. No, I'm talking about how informationally dated ISO... is. There has just been so much additional research done on the topics this show covers in the interim. And even by the standards of the day, this series could hardly be called heavily factually based; many crazy, unsubstantiated claims abound. Nimoy and his narration are still great, though.
In Search of... has been a favorite off mine since I first saw it in, what I think was, first run syndication. I recall feeling it was somewhat informationally dated even then and often played up the sensationalist aspect of most topics. Nimoy does a very good job as host/narrator and the theme brings home the eerie part of the series very well. I was always disappointed when an episode was over as I always wanted more information than they could provide in that short half hour.

Last edited:

The Obsolete Man

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Working my way through Newsradio.

Perfect cast, hilarious show. Any show that can make Andy Dick tolerable must be special.

I'm only midway through season 3, though, so I know what's coming. I'm not sure if there would've been a sixth season with Phil Hartman, but without, there was just no going on. Although I do remember one of the more memorable episodes being in season 5, when Jimmy was Doobie Keebler, so they didn't exactly lose a step writing-wise with having to replace Hartman.

Rustifer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russ J.
Episode Commentary
Buck Rogers In The 25th Century
"Time of the Hawk" (S2E1)

images

I stumbled across this on MeTV--a series I haven't seen in nearly 40 years. I remember watching for only one reason back then--Erin Gray.
This episode is a nonsensical story about a race of "bird people" who look pretty much like humans except for feather-brains...I'm sorry...feather- helmeted features. No wings, no power of flight, just creepy feather headgear. Hawk (Thom Christopher) is the downy-headed leader, paradoxically piloting a sophisticated space ship while living in a cave with tiki torches for lighting. Make sense?

There's really no reason to systematically chronicle the script--if one ever existed--other than to set forth that Hawk is out to kill all humans for the genocide of his race.
Buck's (Gil Gerard) ship is commanded by Admiral Asimov (get it?) who shouts orders like "Hit the Plasma Drive!" and "Tractor Beam--lock up!" Crew members studiously follow orders via overseeing blinking colored Christmas lights that are supposed to pass as functional navigational apparatus in the 25th century.
Oh, and there's AI robots Twiki and Chrichton on board, which are essentially cardboard creations evenly coated in Krylon silver spray paint, displaying very little social skills but are so gosh darn funny.

upload_2019-2-26_14-24-55.jpeg
images

Twiki and Chichton, and the only reason to watch the series (Erin Gray)

Buck is assigned to find Hawk, and seeks information on planet Throm, which seems to be a sort of ARCO service station for space ship repairs. Landing in what appears to be the weekend farmers' market, Buck encounters all sorts of bizarre creatures and some folks who could pass for my mom shopping at Macy's. He fights off would-be stowaways on his shuttle craft by unleashing a sort of noxious fart gas that sends them scrambling for clear air. Buck learns that Hawk resides...where else..in the Valley of Eagles. This is as far as I got before realizing this was only Part 1 of a two-parter. I feel just awful missing Part 2.

Randoms
I recollect watching the TODAY show, which was hosted by Jane Pauley and Tom Brokaw when the Buck Rogers series first aired in 1979. Mr. Brokaw sang the praises of Gil Gerard, prophesizing "This young man is clearly headed for bigger and better things." He was wrong.
Buck Rogers was pretty much the apex of Gil's career. His weight eventually ballooned to 350 lbs, effectively putting him way out of the leading man category, not to mention Spandex spacesuits.

upload_2019-2-26_14-37-31.jpeg
images

Gil after too many cheeseburgers, making personal appearances for laundry money. He did, however, score a marriage with Erin Gray's doppelganger--Connie Selleca.

I'm not sure if this series was created in the campy style of Batman, or just a cheesy lowbrow Star Wars knock off. I'm gravitating towards the latter--but I can't help but feel that no one producing this opus actually took it seriously.

Last edited:

ScottRE

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Episode Commentary
"Time of the Hawk" (S2E1)

images

I stumbled across this on MeTV--a series I haven't seen in nearly 40 years. I remember watching for only one reason back then--Erin Gray.
This episode is a nonsensical story about a race of "bird people" who look pretty much like humans except for feather-brains...I'm sorry...feather- helmeted features. No wings, no power of flight, just creepy feather headgear. Hawk (Thom Christopher) is the downy-headed leader, paradoxically piloting a sophisticated space ship while living in a cave with tiki torches for lighting. Make sense?

There's really no reason to systematically chronicle the script--if one ever existed--other than to set forth that Hawk is out to kill all humans for the genocide of his race.
Buck's (Gil Gerard) ship is commanded by Admiral Asimov (get it?) who shouts orders like "Hit the Plasma Drive!" and "Tractor Beam--lock up!" Crew members studiously follow orders via overseeing blinking colored Christmas lights that are supposed to pass as functional navigational apparatus in the 25th century.
Oh, and there's AI robots Twiki and Chrichton on board, which are essentially cardboard creations evenly coated in Krylon silver spray paint, displaying very little social skills but are so gosh darn funny.

View attachment 55705
images

Twiki and Chichton, and the only reason to watch the series (Erin Gray)

Buck is assigned to find Hawk, and seeks information on planet Throm, which seems to be a sort of ARCO service station for space ship repairs. Landing in what appears to be the weekend farmers' market, Buck encounters all sorts of bizarre creatures and some folks who could pass for my mom shopping at Macy's. He fights off would-be stowaways on his shuttle craft by unleashing a sort of noxious fart gas that sends them scrambling for clear air. Buck learns that Hawk resides...where else..in the Valley of Eagles. This is as far as I got before realizing this was only Part 1 of a two-parter. I feel just awful missing Part 2.

Randoms
I recollect watching the TODAY show, which was hosted by Jane Pauley and Tom Brokaw when the Buck Rogers series first aired in 1979. Mr. Brokaw sang the praises of Gil Gerard, prophesizing "This young man is clearly headed for bigger and better things." He was wrong.
Buck Rogers was pretty much the apex of Gil's career. His weight eventually ballooned to 350 lbs, effectively putting him way out of the leading man category, not to mention Spandex spacesuits.

View attachment 55706
images

Gil after too many cheeseburgers, making personal appearances for laundry money. He did, however, score a marriage with Erin Gray's doppelganger--Connie Selleca.

I'm not sure if this series was created in the campy style of Batman, or just a cheesy lowbrow Star Wars knock off. I'm gravitating towards the latter--but I can't help but feel that no one producing this opus actually took it seriously.

I - LOVE - this series! Love it. And this episode is my favorite of the run. It's was always meant to be a light, campy adventure series until the second season. Then it get more serious, but being the 70's-80's, it was still a little thin. But you have to know what you're gonna get going in. Like an Irwin Allen show, you watch it for fun.

I have the region free Blu-Ray set and it's gorgeous.

Gil Gerard always had a real problem with his weight. He was a member of Overeaters Anonymous and, I believe, had to get bariatric surgery. He's gaining it back, sadly.

As far as the series, it was no worse than any of the other network immediate post-Star Wars SF series or movies.

While most fans hate the second year (since they changed it much like Space:1999 was changed in its second season), I found it enjoyable and this two hour episode is simply outstanding. It gave Gil Gerard (who was never the best actor in Hollywood) a chance to show his chops as he played the hero with fewer campy one-liners than the previous year. He still had a sense of humor though and interacted well with the new supporting cast. The character of Hawk was introduced and played splendidly, so much so that following episodes were disappointing because they failed to adequately exploit him (although I've read that if the second season were given the go ahead for 13 more episodes, this would have been rectified). Still, he is an extremely well-drawn character and the actor was brilliant (stage and soap actor Thom Christopher).

When Hawk is about to be sentenced to die and Buck gives a desperate and passionate speech to the court, I found it to be Gerard's moment to shine and it is the best work of his career. It's a sober and adult moment in a series often lambasted for it's cheese and disco atmosphere. The finale, where Hawk is (thanks to the court's change of heart) asked to join the crew and he agrees, is a touching and emotion ending and a promising start to the new season. Sadly, few episodes took advantage of this promise, but I still found the show extremely enjoyable.

Buck Rogers. . .one of the many shows I love that most people hate.

Last edited:

Rustifer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russ J.
Hey, Scott--don't misunderstand my commentary. I write all of them with an ironic twist because that's my style. It's never a matter of loving or hating any particular episodes or series, but rather employing the opportunity to point out (usually in an exaggerated manner) the most obvious elements with which to make fun.
As I said, I watched Buck Rogers mainly for Erin Gray. With her, it was like Glory in its Sunday best to me.

Jeff Flugel

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Flugel
In Search of... has been a favorite off mine since I first saw it in, what I think was, first run syndication. I recall feeling it was somewhat informationally dated even then and often played up the sensationalist aspect off most topics. Nimoy does a very good job as host/narrator and the theme brings home the eerie part of the series very well. I was always disappointed when an episode was over as I always wanted more information than they could provide in that short half hour.

Yeah, I'm sure that few people watching In Search of... back when it was first airing took it at all seriously, except for young kids (like me). I too loved the show, though I only remember certain more paranormal or cryptozoology-based episodes. Those kind of topics exploded in popularity in the 70s for some reason. At any rate, the producers were careful to hedge their bets but running a disclaimer during the opening credits about how the show is based "in part on theory and conjecture."

I know this series is available cheaply on DVD, but not sure that it's something I need to buy, except for nostalgia's sake, which these YouTube versions will likely satisfy.

Flashgear

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Randall
I agree with both Russ and Scott as to the virtues and vice of Buck Rogers in the 25th Century, and it's intermittent watchability, at least for viewers like myself. Yes, it has all the excruciating hallmarks of a late '70s Star Wars TV knock-off...often laughable scripts and the insufferable "comedic" robots represent the worst of it for me...I agree that the show is at it's best in S1, but there's enough fun and campy pop culture at play here...sometimes you have to be in the goofy mood for it, perhaps enhanced by the intake of controlled substances (multiple Vodka Martini Russ? ha, ha) most suited to transporting your brain to the 25th century as depicted in the styrofoam and fibreboard disco glam sets at Universal in that era...one key ingredient for me in enjoying a show like this is that the production seems free of any artistic pretentiousness...they hit the target they were aiming for...and, as others agree, this show presents a mighty fine serving of delightful cheesecake...principally, the delectable Pamela Hensley and the exquisite Erin Gray...
MV5BMjA4MTcxNzkwNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzg5NzIzOA@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,662,1000_AL_.jpg

MV5BMTg5MjM4OTAyMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTE0OTU1MTE@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,661,1000_AL_.jpg

I recently saw Erin Gray guest star in a season 3 VEGA$, The Black Cat Killer, also from 1980 while she was in the midst of Buck Rogers...eye popping as always, and she's still a very fine looking mature lady these days, with 3 credits currently in post production listed on IMDB.

Last edited:

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters
At any rate, the producers were careful to hedge their bets but running a disclaimer during the opening credits about how the show is based "in part on theory and conjecture."

And that was smart-- by not acting like what they were showing was truth, they wouldn't turn off those who would disagree with what they were presenting.

Jeff Flugel

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Flugel
Episode Commentary
images

Hilarious review, Russ...this might be your best one yet! Thanks for the early morning laugh. Like many at the time, I had a crush on Erin Gray and her tight pantsuits, although I kind of wish she had retained the "space stewardess" look.

51JaUFWzPJL.jpg

I - LOVE - this series! Love it. And this episode is my favorite of the run. It's was always meant to be a light, campy adventure series until the second season. Then it get more serious, but being the 70's-80's, it was still a little thin. But you have to know what you're gonna get going in. Like an Irwin Allen show, you watch it for fun.

Though I haven't seen Buck Rogers since it originally aired, I remembering loving it back then...at least the first season. I do recall not enjoying the second season as much, as they dialed the humor way back (I liked Gerard's wiseacre style from the first season better) and everything became a bit too po-faced and serious. I did think Hawk was pretty cool, though.

Ironically, the episode I remember most clearly is from the second season: "The Satyr," where Buck comes to the aid of a widow and her young son. If I remember right, there's a very similar episode of Battlestar Galactica, where Apollo crash lands on a planet, is nursed back to health by a young widow and her son, and has a showdown with a Cylon. This seemed to be a popular plot in the late 70s / early 80s (and before, of course, likely lifted right out of 50s and 60s westerns). Tales of the Gold Monkey did almost exactly the same story - minus the aliens.

I've been contemplating getting that Region Free Blu-Ray set you speak of, Scott, and might do so some day. I'd like to see a few episodes first, however, just to ensure that it still holds up for me, at least as a guilty pleasure.

Sorry to hear about Gil Gerard's weight issues. Sure, he wasn't the world's greatest actor, but I thought he made for a confident leading man in the series and surely came off better, thanks to his sense of humor, than many other generic hunks of that era.

Last edited:

Jeff Flugel

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Flugel
...and, as others agree, this show presents a mighty fine serving of delightful cheesecake...principally, the delectable Pamela Hensley and the exquisite Erin Gray...
MV5BMjA4MTcxNzkwNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzg5NzIzOA@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,662,1000_AL_.jpg

Yikes, how could I forget to mention the supremely sexy Pamela Hensley as Princess Ardala? Bad Jeff, bad...

They gave her some great outfits to wear, some of the most eye-popping sci-fi /fantasy costuming since the original Star Trek:

latest

e7c556069972f8548fb6fb8e775fe335.jpg

qFTzi9O.jpg

32530135112_0668f793a5.jpg

Speaking of Pamela Hensley - whatever happened to her? She seemed to retire from show business after Matt Houston. Another one of the (many) TV crushes of my youth.

hensley_pamela_matt_houston_25032l.jpg

Last edited:

Purple Wig

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Alan

Gil Gerard always had a real problem with his weight. He was a member of Overeaters Anonymous and, I believe, had to get bariatric surgery. He's gaining it back, sadly.

As far as the series, it was no worse than any of the other network immediate post-Star Wars SF series or movies.

While most fans hate the second year (since they changed it much like Space:1999 was changed in its second season), I found it enjoyable and this two hour episode is simply outstanding. It gave Gil Gerard (who was never the best actor in Hollywood) a chance to show his chops as he played the hero with fewer campy one-liners than the previous year. He still had a sense of humor though and interacted well with the new supporting cast. The character of Hawk was introduced and played splendidly, so much so that following episodes were disappointing because they failed to adequately exploit him (although I've read that if the second season were given the go ahead for 13 more episodes, this would have been rectified). Still, he is an extremely well-drawn character and the actor was brilliant (stage and soap actor Thom Christopher).

When Hawk is about to be sentenced to die and Buck gives a desperate and passionate speech to the court, I found it to be Gerard's moment to shine and it is the best work of his career. It's a sober and adult moment in a series often lambasted for it's cheese and disco atmosphere. The finale, where Hawk is (thanks to the court's change of heart) asked to join the crew and he agrees, is a touching and emotion ending and a promising start to the new season. Sadly, few episodes took advantage of this promise, but I still found the show extremely enjoyable.

I remember enjoying the 2nd season when originally telecast....I was the right age for it. The Hyde-White character sort of reminded me of Doctor Who. Haven't seen it since, but about 10 years ago a friend got the series on DVD (not sure if it was commercial or fan-made) and was quite taken with the Hawk character. I think it was a fun series in both incarnations, great cast and guest stars.

Jeff Flugel

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Flugel
Department S - 1.7 "Handicap Dead"
Stuart Sullivan (Joel Fabiani) is on the scene at a golf tournament in Scotland when the body of a professional golfer is found in suspicious circumstances. When more bodies start to pile up, Stuart brings in his colleagues, Annabelle and Jason King to investigate. Terrific, fast-paced episode of this ITC series, sparkling and glorious on remastered Blu-Ray. Lots of sports-related action in this one, as we see Jason racing cars and skydiving (two things it's hard to imagine droll fashion-plate Peter Wyngarde actually doing in real life). We also get gold smuggling, faked suicide, a sexy older woman (Dawn Addams) with her stable of live-in male athletes, gambling, casinos, messages left in matchbooks, truth serum and Rosemary Nichols in a very sheer evening gown that leaves little to the imagination. Dudley Sutton, who would go on to play Tinker on Lovejoy, is on hand as a swarthy and rather amiable bad guy. Super fun episode!

A0mtIZkQwO2wlISxe1U8J7Rl8QJ.jpg

Joel Fabiani, Rosemary Nichols and Peter Wyngarde

The Lieutenant
- 1.10 "A Troubled Image"
Have been sitting on the first Warner Archive volume of this peacetime military drama for a long while now, and finally decided it was time to dig into it. This was a pre-Star Trek series produced by Gene Roddenberry, starring Gary Lockwood as Lt. William Rice, a young Marine stationed at Camp Pendleton, under the command of Capt. Rambridge (Robert Vaughn). In this episode, Rice is tasked with training a group of soldiers from "a friendly SE Asian country" (hint, hint...) His job becomes a lot more difficult when he finds that one of the group is a beautiful young woman (Pilar Seurat), who has her own very personal reasons for wanting to fight. Judging from this episode, the show seems to be a high-quality, adult piece of work, sensitively written and acted. Lockwood is very engaging as the lead, Vaughn is effective as the strict but reasonable senior officer, and Ms. Seurat is not only a fine actress but absolutely drop dead gorgeous. Also with Ed Asner (somewhat overqualified for his small part) and Richard Anderson (sans hairpiece).

vlcsnap-2019-02-28-12h31m42s131.png

The Untouchables
- 1.1 "The Empty Chair"
Another show that I've had the first season of for a long time and barely watched, other than the pilot. This one documents the power struggle that ensues after Al Capone (a brief appearance by Neville Brand) heads off to the hoosegow. Frank Nitti (Bruce Gordon) mows down a couple of his rivals in a barbershop, but the bookkeeping brains of the outift, Jake Guzik (Nehemiah Persoff, in a fantastic performance), quickly gains the upper hand and proves a lot harder target for Elliot Ness and crew. I'd heard that this show was notorious for its violence, and this episode lives up to that reputation. I love how Ness and his team just ride roughshod over the Mob's gambling establishments, brothels and speakeasies, beating the crap out of anyone who gets in their way. And when a mafia-hating barber catches one of Nitti's gunsels and carves him up with a razor, Ness doesn't arrest him - he asks him to join the Untouchables!

While technically produced by Desilu, this series has Quinn Martin's stamp all over it, and it bears several of the hallmarks of his later series, including a guest star rundown at the tail end of the opening credits, and stark narration, delivered in staccato, newsreel style by Walter Winchell. Kudos to whoever cast the various gangsters on this show, a host of guys with faces only a mother could love. Luckily, bosomy blonde Barbara Nichols is around to add a little eye-candy to proceedings. She plays one tough cookie here, Brandy La France, ex-stripper wife of a man murdered by the syndicate, and instrumental in Ness's takedown of Guzik. Persoff would return several more times in the series, including twice more as "Greasy Thumb" Guzik.

u-g-P76OUK0.jpg

The Rebel - 1.19 "Noblesse Oblige"
Picked this episode at random and hit the supporting cast jackpot - Robert Vaughn, Kenneth Tobey and, in one of her last roles, Gail Russell. All three play members of a genteel Southern family. Johnny Yuma (Nick Adams) visits his old commanding officer (Tobey), who seems hellbent in the capture and execution of an outlaw who he claims is responsible for the death of his sister's paramour. Straight-arrow Johnny can't help but uncover the truth behind what really happened. Another very good entry in this fine western, and Nick Adams' scrappy persona ensures plentiful action in each episode.

Laredo - 1.7 "A Question of Discipline"
A lot of action in this one too, though in a much more lighthearted vein. As punishment for brawling in the local saloon, Reese (Neville Brand) and his Texas Ranger pals, Chad (Peter Brown from Lawman) and Joe (William Smith, effortlessly cool), are ordered to escort a wagon load of smelly buffalo hides. The boys end up with some last minute female company, in the form of two saloon floozies (Barbara Nichols, again, and Barbara Werle) and an old - and married - flame of Chad's (Marlyn Mason). What the boys don't know is that the married woman's jerk of a shopkeeper husband has stashed a load of rifles in the wagon, which he plans to sell to the Comanches. The resulting rowdy and broad shenanigans make for an entertaining bit of rainy day fluff...though I was somewhat surprised by the clear implication that Chad is carrying on with Reese's main squeeze, Princess, behind his back. Pretty low behavior from one supposed buddy to another, if you ask me...

Man with a Camera - 2.12 "Hot Ice Cream"
Mike Kovak (good ol' Charlie Bronson) investigates a murder caught on film by the foxy, photography-enthusiast daughter of a amusement park owner (Yvonne Craig). Famed tough guy Lawrence Tierney plays the heavy in this one, a drug dealer masquerading as a ice cream vendor. Big, burly Bronson and adorable pixie imp Craig make a good detective team.

On a sad, sobering note: three of the above-mentioned actresses died prematurely. Gail Russell drank herself to death at 36; Barbara Nichols died from liver damage sustained in past car accidents at 47, and Pilar Seurat passed away from lung cancer at 62. Yvonne Craig fared much better, but 78 still seems too young these days (especially as I get older). R.I.P. to all these lovely ladies who brightened up so many classic films and TV shows with their talent and beauty.

Last edited:

Rustifer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russ J.
Another fine array of series' reviews, Jeff. I'm unfamiliar with most of them--but due to your commentaries will be watching for any of them to show up on a local channel at some point.
The Rebel was always of favorite of mine when I was a lad---Nick Adams had that "cool" factor to which kids my age would gravitate. He actually made the Confederate biscuit hat look hip.
Too bad his life was wrapped in some salaciousness and a suicide-induced death at age 36.

Luckily, bosomy blonde Barbara Nichols is around to add a little eye-candy to proceedings.
Oh, and thanks for the Barbara Nichols cheesecake! "Bosomy" is an adjective that just can't get overused in this thread.

Last edited:

westumulka

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Wes Tumulka
Orson Welles' Great Mysteries - I had only heard about this before and was intrigued to pick up volume 1 from Network in the UK. If you like Roald Dahl's Tales of the Unexpected then you should probably enjoy this. Although each episode only lasts 25 minutes a lot of them are atmospheric and the theme for the series by John Barry is fantastic. I managed to watch all 13 episodes over the course of a couple of days and I am anxiously awaiting for volume 2 to be release.. https://networkonair.com/features/2019/02/14/orson-welles-great-mysteries/

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters
this series has Quinn Martin's stamp all over it, and it bears several of the hallmarks of his later series, including a guest star rundown at the tail end of the opening credits

And Quinn Martin is, IINM, the only series producer I've known of who has done that (not just with this, as you said, but also w/The Fugitive, The FBI, The Invaders, Cannon, The Streets of San Francisco, and Barnaby Jones).

Last edited:

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
I've been watching Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In S3 the past few days. It's one of those I watched without fail during first run. We thought it was hilarious. It was "new" and daring and often political in its skewering of the times. Today it's rather sedate and I see all the old vaudeville routines upon which it's based (I'd never seen those back then) as well as its obvious nod to shows like The Benny Hill Show, another who owes vaudeville thanks and one most Americans had never seen. I still enjoy the show but in a much different way than during the original airings.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks